10 guests, 2 bedrooms
Starting from 465 $ / 2 nights
10 person maximum, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 washroom.
Beautiful cottage offering breathtaking views of Mount Pinnacle, Lake Lyster and the surrounding nature. Enjoy the large veranda with spa to eat outside and admire the sunset on the side of the mountain! Fully equipped, your stay will be fantastic!
Last updated: October 23, 2020
Here are the nearby attractions:
Rental type: Short stay
Taxes for the published rates: Taxes extra
Price includes 6 people with a possibility of 12 people with additional costs.
Possibility of 3-4-5-6 nights.
Payment methods are: Interac e-Transfer by e-mail, check
Price in Canadian dollars
Price subject to change without notice.
Valid prices are those in effect at the time of booking.
Prices vary according to the date, the duration, the number of people and the time of the week.
Arrivals are after 16h. Departures are at 11am.
Cancellations: In case of cancellation, NO REFUNDS in high season from June 15th to October 15th and from December 20th to March 30th of each year. Full refund if cancellation is made at least 30 days prior to arrival. In low season, full refund if cancellation is made 21 days prior to arrival. If the cancellation is made in less than 21 days, 30% deposit NON-REFUNDABLE, but transferable for another stay. The remaining 70% is refundable.
A credit card number is required in case there is any damage after your stay at our cottage.
Coaticook, Eastern Townships - Coaticook
Your information request is being sent...
We have more than 1 cottages corresponding to your criteria. You will receive by email our last minute discounts and promotions .