- 10 person maximum
- 1 king size bed, 4 single beds, 2 sofa beds
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
Cottage 585, our dream !
Waterfront Lac Lyster, Baldwin (Coaticook)
New on the market ! Perfectly remodeled cottage for a maximum of 10 (party not allowed).
Beautifully decorated, this cottage is perfect for a small family or a small group of people.
Fully equipped and clean with a very nice waterfront field.
- 3 levels
- 1 bathroom with shower
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Large windows
- 1 Wood stove at the main level and 1 wood pellets stove at the first level
- Outside waterfront fire pit with an incredible view
- Wood included
- BBQ & propane included
- Bedding sheets and bath towels included
- TV & internet included
- Washing machine & Dryer included
- Water dock (small for now)
- Pedal boat - canoe - raw boat included (with few life jackets included)
- No dishwasher
Bedrooms and beds :
- 1 bedroom with a king size bed at 3rd floor
- 1 bedroom with a bunk bed (2 simples beds)
- 1 sofa bed (double) on the main floor
- 1 bedroom with a truckle bed (2 simple beds) in the basement
- 1 sofa bed (double) in the basement
Short distance :
- Halte du Pinacle (General store 3 km)
- Restaurant J-Bar C (Steakhouse 2 km open only in the summer)
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Lac Lyster
- Golf course: Coaticook (12 min.)
- Ski Hill: Orford - Sutton - Owl's Head (45 min.)
- Foresta Lumina (Gorges de Coaticook)
- Hiking (Mont Pinacle - Baldwin)
- Les Comptonales (Compton)
- Mountain bike (Gorges de Coaticook et Mont Hereford)
- Milk & cheese & ice cream factory (Coaticook)
- Orchards (Compton)
- Fishing (summer ok but not allowed in winter) : perchaude, brochet, achigan à grande bouche, achigan à petite bouche, truite grise, truite mouchetée, crapet-soleil, barbotte
- Nautical sports on the lac
- Climbint (Mont Pinacle)
- Public beach with playground for kids
- Boats rentings at the public beach
- Tennis court (near the public beach)
- Vineyards visit in eastern townships
- Fall colors
Weekend : 500$
Week (7 days / 6 nights) : 1300$
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Cottage 585, our dream !
Coaticook, Eastern Townships - CoaticookAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 2 nights
- 500 $
- 6 nights
- 1300 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : September 25, 2018