Valid from March 21 to April 21, 2020
For 2 days and more, spend quarantine at the chalet
- 6 person maximum
- 1 queen size bed, 2 double beds, 2 sofa beds
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
Chalet Le Pain Doré
The Golden Bread
This small family chalet is located near several activities. The Landry / Coupal family is very happy to share with you the golden bread for making beautiful memories, various outdoor activities and a well-deserved rest.
The Golden Bread is easily accessible all year round and each season is filled with charm.
We can easily accommodate 6 people, but it is possible to accommodate 2 more guests.
We have 2 double beds, a queen bed, a futon and a sofa bed. We have a bathroom with a shower (no bath), TV (no cable), DVD, HDMI wire, BBQ, outdoor fireplace.
We do not have Wi-Fi, which may be a nice way to leave work at home and enjoy the nature and attractions of the region.
Voici les attractions à proximité:
- Galerie Jeannine Blais Art naïf
- Studio Georgeville
- Plage municipale du lac Lyster
- Plage municipale de Saint-Herménégilde
- Plage publique de North Hatley
- Plage municipale de Vale Perkins
Centre de ski de fond
- Plein Air Coaticook
Centre de ski alpin
- Destination Owl's Head Inc.
Ferme / producteur agricole
- Bleuetière l'or bleu
- Le coin des petits fruits
- Ferme du Plateau (CIARC)
- Cidrerie Verger Ferland
- Verger familial C.R.
- Verger le Gros Pierre
- Ferme Potagère
Festival / special event
- Foresta Lumina au Parc de la Gorge de Coaticook
- Le rodéo d'Ayer's Cliff
- La Féérie de la Lavande de Fitch Bay
- The Comptonales
- Owl's Head in colour
- Club de golf de Coaticook
- Club de golf Waterville
- Owl's Head Golf Resort
- Main de Nature Soaps
- Miel pur délice 2008 inc.
- Laiterie de Coaticook Ltée
- La Pinte
- Fromagerie La Station
- Bleu Lavande
- Le Domaine Bergeville
Museum / historic site
- Colby-Curtis Museum
- Musée Beaulne
- Louis S. St. Laurent National Historic Site of Canada
- Glo Golf Aventures
Regional / municipal park
- Mont Pinacle - Parc Harold F. Baldwin
- Parc Découverte Nature
- Circuits Frontières and Neil Tillotson Hiking Trails
- Parc de la Gorge de Coaticook
- Écurie les Chevaux du Roy
- Jacques Robidas Centre d'équitation
- Circuits de découverte photo de la région de Coaticook
- Le sentier des pionniers
- Spa Arboressence
Salon / foire
- Exposition Vallée de la Coaticook
- Exposition agricole et horticole du comté de Stanstead
- Sentier Nature Tomifobia
A security deposit in the amount of $ 200 is due to formalize your stay and ensure compliance with the terms and conditions of the rental contract.
The full amount of the reservation is due 7 days before the start of your stay .
Certain conditions apply, especially in the case of a last minute reservation.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Chalet Le Pain Doré
Coaticook, Eastern Townships - CoaticookAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
Tax on lodging extra
- 2 nights
- 325 $ - 425 $
- 3 nights
- 400 $ - 575 $
- 4 nights
- 475 $ - 675 $
- 5 nights
- 550 $ - 775 $
- 6 nights
- 625 $ - 850 $
- 7 nights
- 700 $ - 925 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : March 15, 2020