- 4 person maximum
- 1 queen size bed, 1 double bed, 1 single bed, 1 sofa bed
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom , 1 washroom
- Property dimensions: 122 acres
SUMMER BY THE LAKE! 8 mins from the village of Sutton. Hiking and cycling in and around Mt-Sutton, long walks in the old-growth forest right on the property (122 acres). Dock on private beach on private lake. Cosy, comfortable, quiet!
- big mudroom
- fully equipped kitchen, dining area, living room (hide-a-bed) in open plan
- slow-combustion fireplace
- Master bedroom (queen)
- 2nd bedroom (double + single stored under the double)
- Full bathroom (extra long bath/shower)
- Laundry room
Near this cottage
- Body of water: lac privé (sur place)
- Golf course: Aux Rochers Bleus (10 km)
- Ski Hill: Mont Sutton (8 km)
Skating on the lake (Mother Nature willing)
Hiking and Xcountry ski trails right out the door
Tobogganing on the private road, gorgeous sunsets
SKI SUTTON for the best glades in the area!Sutton village (bakery, gastronomical delights, internet café, bookstore)
Private beach (dock) on private lake.
Mountain hiking and biking (Mt Sutton, Mt Echo)
Rates are available only upon request.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Sutton, Eastern Townships - Brome-MissisquoiAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 7 nights
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : June 9, 2018