- 7 person maximum
- 2 queen size beds, 1 double bed, 1 single bed
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Property dimensions: 12 000pi
Our cottage is located a 5 minute walk from Mount Sutton, in the heart of all the outdoor activities of the area. The property is located on a large wooded lot for tranquility, with a swimming pool, spa and BBQ.
The first floor (506) has 3 bedrooms (1 queen beds 1 double and a bunk bed double/simple) living room, fireplace, fully equipped kitchen, dining room, bathroom and washer-dryer. A maximum of seven (7) people can sleep there. It can be rented individually.
Included: bed linen, towels, dishes, propane gas for BBQ.
Price for one floor (506-Maple):
2 nights : 500$
*The 2nd floor (504) is not available for rent and nobody occupies it when you're there
Near this cottage
- Ski Hill: Mont Sutton
Here are some of the activities you can do in Sutton:
Mountain biking was introduced in 2017 and is fantastic. For more information on Mont Sutton's activities, visit their website: http://montsutton.com.
Sutton is teeming with activities and festivals throughout the year. Jazz Festival, Blues, Reggae. Art galleries are numerous.
Outdoor activities are also very present, walking in the mountains, snowshoeing, kayaking, everything for everyone:
- At the Green Devil: https://www.audiablevert.com/
- Trails of Estrie: https://www.lessentiersdelestrie.qc.ca/
- Sutton Natural Environment Park: http://www.parcsutton.com/
- Outdoor Sutton: http://www.pleinairsutton.ca/
- Green Mountains Nature Reserve: http://www.rnmv.ca/
To discover the gourmet Sutton:
- Microbrasserie At the Abonnement: http://brasseriealabordage.com/
- Microbrasserie Sutton Brouerie: http://www.aubergesuttonbrouerie.com/
- Chapelle Ste-Agnès Vineyard: http://www.vindeglace.com/
- Domaine Breese Vineyard: http://www.vignobledomainebresee.com/en/
- Tartinizza: https://www.facebook.com/tartinizza/
- The Pleasant: https://www.lepleasant.com
- Bistro West Brome: https://www.awb.ca/en/bistro/our-restaurant-pres-de-sutton/
Period Day Weekend 5 day
Month Season Period
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Sutton, Eastern Townships - Brome-MissisquoiAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 2 nights
- 500 $ - 900 $
- 7 nights
- 900 $ - 1500 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : September 14, 2018