- 6 person maximum
- 2 queen size beds, 1 double bed
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
The Hillside cottage is part of the offer from the Schweizer Inn. An historic landmark in the Eastern Townships, the site is nestled high on Mount Sutton over-looking a lovely scenery of mountain meadows and prairies. This quiet farm setting offers a spectacular view of the Sutton valley.
On the upper floor, you will find the kitchen, dining area, small living room with fireplace and 2 bedrooms. The Pink room offers the best view of the Sutton Valley. With a Queen size bed, private bathroom and reading area, it's the perfect room to relax. The Blue room is ideal for a family with its crib, changing table and rocking chair. The double bed and private bathroom completes the configuration.
On the lower floor you will find a large open area, the 3rd bedroom and a complete bathroom. The Green room has a Queen size bed and altough it is in the basement, it has great lighting with its 2 large windows. The open area gives you all the space you need so that you family or group can talk, relax, play or exercise your piano skills! On a more practical note, there is a work desk and washer-dryer in this space.
We love to welcome furry friends as long as they are well behaved. Visiting dogs must be kept on a leash and poops must be picked up immediatly.
We look forward to seeing you!
Karen & Alexandre
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Lac Brome (25 km)
- Golf course: Golf Les Rochers Bleus (7 km)
- Ski Hill: Mont Sutton (8 km)
Sutton has a very diversified touristic offer!
In 2017, the mountain bike was introduced at Mount Sutton which also accomodates your skiing needs. For more information on activities offered, visit their web site at http://montsutton.com/en. Also, please keep in mind that we are less than 50 minutes away from other ski resorts such as Bromont, Orford, Owl's Head and Jay Peak.
Sutton knows how to entertain with its multiple activities and festival all year round. Arts and music have are at the forefront of the city. You can look for Jazz, Blues, Reggae and even a Fiddle festival. Art galleries are numerous and each year, there is a week where more than 40 artists open their studios to the public.
Outdoor activities also holds a major spot in what Sutton has to offer: walking, hiking, snowshoeing, kayak, biking, etc.
- Au Diable vert: https://www.audiablevert.com/en/
- Les Sentiers de l'Estrie: https://www.lessentiersdelestrie.qc.ca/
- Parc d'environnement naturel de Sutton: http://www.parcsutton.com/
- Plein air Sutton: http://www.pleinairsutton.ca/
- Réserve naturelle Montagnes vertes: http://www.rnmv.ca/
À Sutton, on mange et on boit bien! Avec ses 2 microbrasseries, nombreux vignobles, restos et comptoir gourmand. Il y a aussi le marché public à l'extérieur durant l'été-automne et le marché d'hiver qui valent le détour.
- Microbrasserie À l'Abordage: http://brasseriealabordage.com/
- Microbrasserie Sutton Brouerie: http://www.aubergesuttonbrouerie.com/home_english/
- Vignoble Chapelle Ste-Agnès: http://www.vindeglace.com/
- Vignoble Domaine Breese: http://www.vignobledomainebresee.com/en/
- Tartinizza: https://www.facebook.com/tartinizza/
- Le Pleasant: https://www.lepleasant.com/en/
- Bistro West Brome: https://www.awb.ca/en/bistro/our-restaurant-near-sutton/
200$/night tax included. The price is for the entire chalet, at all times, no extra costs for additionnal persons.
- 24h before check-in: the total amount of your stay will be kept
- 5 days or less before check-in: the total amount for the first night, 50% for additionnal nights with be kept
- 6 to 14 days before check-in: 50% of the first night, 25% for additionnal nights will be kept
- 15 days or more: Full reimbursement
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Sutton, Eastern Townships - Brome-MissisquoiAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Stays / Rates
- 2 nights
- 400 $
- 3 nights
- 600 $
- 4 nights
- 800 $
- 5 nights
- 1000 $
- 6 nights
- 1200 $
- 7 nights
- 1200 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : August 16, 2018