- 7 person maximum
- 2 queen size beds, 1 double bed, 1 single bed
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom , 1 washroom
Beautiful swiss chalet located on a rocky point in the mountain on a 150 acres of forest on the Mount Pinacle Mountain in Frelighsburg. Magnificient view of the Saint-Lawrence plaines and overlooking the eastern towships countryside.
Beautiful swiss chalet located on a rocky point in the mountain on a 150 acres of forest on the Mount Pinacle Mountain in Frélighsburg. Magnificient view of the Saint-Lawrence plaines and overlooking the eastern towships countryside. Very quiet and peacefull environment with breathtaking sunset. The property is surronded by big and tall Pine trees including a nice little pond (for wildlife observation in summer and skating in winter). On the main floor you have a fully equiped kitchen, a dining room and a living room on a slate floor with a stone fireplace. You also have a mudroom with washer and dryer and a service bathroom. On the first floor , 3 bedrooms on hardwood floor and Pine wood wall Panabode "type" and a complete bathroom with shower and bath. The master bedroom give an access to the exterior balcony. The heating is controlled by convectair for more confort.
- The bedding and the electricity fee are not included. (Electricity fee included for short rental period)
- Sorry no pets.
Close by you will find:
- Nice little pond for wildlife observation during summer and skating during winter.
- Nice walking path across the wooded 150 acres (on site)
- Nice trekking and walking path at the Mont sutton environemental Park (20 minutes in car).
- Dunham wineyards (10 minutes in car).
- Charming little village of Frélighsburg (10 minutes in car) where you can find a grocery store, an wine agency (SAQ), a little café in an old general store, 1 restaurant with nice terrasse overlooking the pike river.
- Lake Carmi State Park in the state of Vermont (15 minutes in car) where you have a nice sandy beach and a nice BBQ and camping area.
New years week still available: dec.30 to january 4th (5 nights): 1250$
- Week-end (2 nights) = 450$
- Holiday week-end (3 nights) = 550$
- Week (7 nights) = 1000$
- Month = 1700$
Rate for shorter or longer period available upon request
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Frelighsburg, Eastern Townships - Brome-MissisquoiAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 2 nights
- 450 $
- 7 nights
- 800 $ - 1400 $
- 1500 $ - 2600 $
- 4400 $ - 5600 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : November 11, 2018