Available new years week (dec.30 2017 to jan.3 2018) = 1200$
- 7 person maximum
- 2 queen size beds, 1 double bed, 1 single bed
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom , 1 washroom
Beautiful swiss chalet located on a rocky point in the mountain on a 150 acres of forest on the Mount Pinacle Mountain in Frelighsburg. Magnificient view of the Saint-Lawrence plaines and overlooking the eastern towships countryside.
Beautiful swiss chalet located on a rocky point in the mountain on a 150 acres of forest on the Mount Pinacle Mountain in Frélighsburg. Magnificient view of the Saint-Lawrence plaines and overlooking the eastern towships countryside. Very quiet and peacefull environment with breathtaking sunset. The property is surronded by big and tall Pine trees including a nice little pond (for wildlife observation in summer and skating in winter). On the main floor you have a fully equiped kitchen, a dining room and a living room on a slate floor with a stone fireplace. You also have a mudroom with washer and dryer and a service bathroom. On the first floor , 3 bedrooms on hardwood floor and Pine wood wall Panabode "type" and a complete bathroom with shower and bath. The master bedroom give an access to the exterior balcony. The heating is controlled by convectair for more confort.
- The bedding and the electricity fee are not included. (Electricity fee included for short rental period)
- Sorry no pets.
Close by you will find:
- Nice little pond for wildlife observation during summer and skating during winter.
- Nice walking path across the wooded 150 acres (on site)
- Nice trekking and walking path at the Mont sutton environemental Park (20 minutes in car).
- Dunham wineyards (10 minutes in car).
- Charming little village of Frélighsburg (10 minutes in car) where you can find a grocery store, an wine agency (SAQ), a little café in an old general store, 1 restaurant with nice terrasse overlooking the pike river.
- Lake Carmi State Park in the state of Vermont (15 minutes in car) where you have a nice sandy beach and a nice BBQ and camping area.
- New years week (dec.30 2017 to jan.3 2018) = 1200$
- Week-end (2 nights) = 450$
- Holiday week-end (3 nights) = 550$
- Week (7 nights) = 1000$
- Month = 1700$
- winter season ( 3 months, january to april) = 4400$
Rate for shorter or longer period available upon request
Frelighsburg, Eastern Townships - Brome-MissisquoiAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 2 nights
- 450 $
- 7 nights
- 800 $ - 1400 $
- 1500 $ - 2600 $
- 4400 $ - 5600 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : November 26, 2017