Valid from February 24 to March 24, 2019
from January 1 to April 30, 2019. Ski season, Sutton, Bromont
- 6 person maximum
- 1 queen size bed, 2 double beds, 1 single bed
- 3 bedrooms
- Building dimensions: 1688 squares feets
- 2 bathrooms
- Property dimensions: 1 1/2 acers, 65,340 squares feets
Havre de paix
TAKE A VIRTUAL TOUR OF THE HOUSE : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2Q5yuTHqzU
Intimate, sunny house with in-ground heated pool with salt system, year-round spa, all on a large lot surrounded by trees and greenery, located on the Wine Route in Dunham. .
Nearly all services.
Peace and relaxation assured! Comfortable and warm, air conditioning, heated electric fireplace, air exchanger.
Mattresses covered with anti-mite and bedbug covers. Natural fiber bedding. 3 bedrooms, one with queen bed, another with double bed and one in the basement with double bunk bed and single.
For baby: high chair, booster seat, park for sleeping.
Open concept main room with living room (huge sofa) with fireplace and dining room.
Very equipped kitchen.
4 seasons canopy with heated floor, couch and treadmill.
Large furnished terrace to fully enjoy the outside and the pool.
Outdoor fireplace (wood is provided).
1 hour from Montreal.
In Dunham, the 1st Canton of the majestic Eastern Townships and cradle of viticulture in Quebec.
- 20 minutes from AQUATIC PARK.
- 35 min. WATER GLOVES and Amazoo at the Granby ZOO.
- 9 km from the US border.
- 45 min. from the AQUATIC INTERIOR PARK to Jay, Vermont USA.
- At 20 min. Mount Sutton (Ski)
- At 20 min. Mount Bromont (Ski day and evening).
- 10 min. Fishing (kayak rental) email@example.com
- At 15 min. Fishing and or leisure (kayak and canoe rental) Davignon Lake.
Bicycle tourism. Bike renting. 4 picturesque circuits will charm the cyclists.
Valleys, lake and streams will be right for canoeists and kayakers.
Not to mention the golf nearby.
Horse riding and dog sled, winter.
For skiing, above mentioned: the Monts Sutton Massif, (20 min.) Mount Bromont, (20 min.) Mount Brome (20), and Mount Jay Peak (Vermont USA 45 min.) As well as lots of green spaces will appeal to outdoor enthusiasts, winter and summer alike.
The many Footpaths in each municipality, including Dunham, allow walking in boots or snowshoes, skating.
The charm of old houses with loyalist architecture combined with the majesty of the mountains, the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains, dotted with Orchards and Vineyards make it a favorite city for visitors.
PRODUCTS FROM THE TERROIRS;
This municipality and its region (Brome-Missisquoi) is a gourmet with its many local products.
Vineyards, cider houses, craft brewery, bistro.
A 5-minute walk away, the Paradis des Fruits orchard is a place where you can taste pears, plums and 22 varieties of apples. During the summer you will find strawberry, blueberry, raspberry, blackberry, blackcurrant, currant. Self-harvesting for some of these fruits is very popular.
Also, producer of natural honey for 56 years, you will taste honeys from different flowers.
Bakery, pastry shop, chocolate factory, sugar shack, succulent sweet corn.
Several good restaurants await you, be it at the vineyards or in the quaint little town of Dunham. Kava tours can even prepare a picnic basket of local products to take away and enjoy in a vineyard.
Throughout the year, events follow one another, here are some of them;
Brome-Missisquoi Museum, Bilingual Cinema, Dunham Library Art Center,
Exhibitions and openings
Open door on the Wine Route. Tasting and visit of the facilities with the winemaker and more.
Domaine des Côtes d'Ardoises Vineyard (800 meters from the cottage) hosts the largest garden sculpture exhibition in Quebec Nature and Creation. Free and exposed all season until the end of October. Do not miss.
The key of the fields; end of week from June 4th, 2016. 70 kiosks of local products and relaxation products are gathered on Dunham's main street. The producers present the fruit of their work, products all more delicious than the others.
Bedford Curling Club, runs over 4 days in February and ends with an excellent dinner.
The chocolate festival at 20 min. route takes place at the end of May
An unforgettable stay with all the activities of Agrotourism, Outdoors, Art and Culture.
Here are the nearby attractions:
Adventure and outdoor tourist provider
- Au Diable Vert - station de montagne
- Parachutisme Nouvel Air Inc.
- Studio-Art Gallery Les Imagiers
- Arts Sutton
- Artêria Art Gallery
- Hors-Cadre Atelier Galerie
Autodrome / karting centre
- Karting St-Alphonse
- Autodrome Granby
- Camping des chutes Hunter
- Plage du Centre de la nature lac Davignon
- Plage municipale du lac Bromont
- KOA Granby / Bromont
- Brome Lake Douglass Beach
- Musical dinner cruise
- Discovery cruise
Boat tour company
- Les Croisières du Lac Champlain
Cross-country ski centre
- Club de golf Les Cèdres
Downhill ski centre
- Mont Sutton
- Bromont - montagne d'expériences
Downhill ski resort
- Bromont montagne d'expériences
Farm / agricultural producer
- Au Paradis des Fruits Dunham
- Domaine de Dunham
- Les Vergers Tougas inc.
- Bleuetière Benoit
- La Fruiterie champêtre
- Plantation Robert E. Enos
- Colline aux bleuets
- Sutton Alpacas
- Wow Freli alpacas
- Plantation des Frontières
- Verger Claude Goyette
- Fraisière Rou.G.I et fils Inc.
- Domaine des nobles alpagas inc.
- Verger Kessler
- Les Alpagas de la Ferme Norli
- Plantation Bernier
- Bleuetière du boisé
- Au Jardin Noir
- Le Potager Gauvin
- Verger Henryville
- Les bleuets BIO du Marquis
- Verger Champêtre
Festival / special event
- La Clé des champs de Dunham
- Traditional Fiddle Festival Sutton
- Sutton en blues
- Eastern Townships Airshow and Fair
- Mont Sutton Fall Festival
- Symposium Bromont en art
- Le Festival Country de Venise-en-Québec
- Les Rochers Bleus Golf and Inn
- Club de golf de Farnham
- Le Golf des Lacs
- Parcours du Vieux Village
- Inverness Golf
- Golf Château-Bromont
- Le Royal Bromont
- Club de golf Les Cèdres
- La route des bières
- Rustik Tours inc.
- Kava Tours - Wine Tours
Ice fishing centre
- Activités plein air Philipsburg inc.
- Pourvoirie Courchesne
- Vignoble les trois clochers
- Domaine des Côtes d'Ardoise - vineyard
- Château de cartes - vineyard and cider estate
- Union Libre cidre & vin
- Vignoble Centaure
- Gagliano Vineyards Inc.
- Clos Ste-Croix de Dunham
- Val Caudalies Vineyard and Cider Estate
- Au coeur de la pomme
- Clos Saragnat
- Le Vignoble du Ruisseau
- Vignoble de l'Ardennais
- Vignoble la Grenouille
- Vignoble Domaine du Ridge
- Domaine Pinnacle
- Vignoble Pigeon Hill
- Fromagerie Missiska
- Vignoble de la Bauge
- Bromont Winery
- Vignoble La Mission
- Vignoble Chapelle Ste Agnès
- Léon Courville vigneron
- La Belle Alliance Winery
- Absintherie des Cantons Inc.
- Vrooden Brewery
Museum / historic site
- Vignoble de l'Orpailleur - Vine and wine Économusée
- Missisquoi Museum
- Bruck Museum
- Sutton Museum of Communications and History
- Brome County Museum
Observatory / planetarium
Regional / municipal park
- Parc d'environnement naturel de Sutton
- Centre d'interprétation du Ruisseau McFee
- Wine Route
- Eastern Townships Tops 6 cycling trails
- Euro-Spa Centre de santé
- Spa West Brome
- Balnea spa + réserve thermale
- Amerispa Château Bromont
- Noah Spa (Venise-en-Québec)
- Auberge-Spa Le Madrigal
- L'International Bromont
- Bromont International Driving
- Tour du Lac Brome
- Érablière Hilltop
- Le Vignoble du Ruisseau
- Cabane du Pic Bois
- Érablière Lebeau
- Érablière la Grillade
- Érablière Bernard
Trade show / fair
- La Foire Bio Paysanne Équitable
- Bedford Fair
- Sutton's Christmas Market
- Brome Fair
- Plein air Sutton / MTB
- Domaine naturel du lac Gale
- Ceinture de randonnée de Bromont
- Les Sentiers de l'Estrie
- Water Park - Bromont montagne d'expériences
2 week nights 2 week-end nights 3 nights 5 nights 7 nights Spring skiing, Sugar shack period
March 10, 2019 to April 14, 2019
$310 $390 $450 $695 $990 Spring, apple blooming trees in May
April 14, 2019 to May 31, 2019
Apple blooming around May 18 to 25 depending on temperature
$350 $425 $425 $725 $990 Easter weekend (3 nights)
April 19, 2019 to April 22, 2019
- - $640 - - Patriots' day (3 nights)
May 17, 2019 to May 20, 2019
- - $685 - - June with heated swimming pool
May 31, 2019 to June 22, 2019
$425 $540 $585 $880 $1,490 Summer vacation
June 22, 2019 to August 25, 2019
Heated swimming pool, Pick your owe berries, Agrotourism
- - - - $1,790 Automn weekends, heated pool
August 30, 2019 to October 14, 2019
Colored trees, Wine, Pick your owe, apples, plums etc
- $540 $695 - -
Rates are based on 4 peoples.
It is necessary to add $ 15 per person per day.
Weekend: Arrival : Friday 4 pm,. Departure: Sunday 11 am
Summer week stay: Arrival: Saturday 4 pm. to 22 pm Departure: Saturday 11 am
Rules and potiques are provided by email
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Havre de paix
Dunham, Eastern Townships - Brome-MissisquoiAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
Tax on lodging extra
- 2 week nights
- $310 - $425
- 2 week-end nights
- $390 - $540
- 3 nights
- $425 - $695
- 5 nights
- $695 - $880
- 7 nights
- $990 - $1,790
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : January 25, 2019