Valid from 5 to December 9, 2019
$ 500 + tx for 3 nights for 6 people between 5-9 dec
- 10 person maximum
- 4 queen size beds, 1 sofa bed
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
Ébénia & Artista
This beautiful ancestral home is located in Wotton, 7 minutes from Asbestos, halfway between Drummondville -Victoriaville-Sherbrooke and halfway between Montreal - Quebec and has a capacity of 10 people
It has a large private 22-acre lot surrounded by a majestic pine plantation. The spa will allow you to relax before starting to prepare your dinner. The beautiful outdoor terrace has a pergola on which are hung beautiful luminous garlands.
Our 4 bedrooms have queen beds, decorated with furs and wildlife. Beautiful small light garlands are arranged in dormers and curtains to give an intimate and warm atmosphere. The sofa bed is in the second living room, in the basement, near the wood fireplace and the kids hockey table.
This house belongs to a local cabinetmaker. The cabinets, furniture, woodwork and decorative accessories are made of very good taste. Newly renovated, you will find new bedding and towels, a fully equipped kitchen, and new furnishings.
In winter, you can walk in the pine plantation with your children and make a fire outside. For ATV and snowmobile enthusiasts, the slopes are a few meters away! For winter sports, you will have the opportunity to ride Mount Ham South, which is 20 minutes away, or go cross-country skiing and snowshoeing on the free trails of Asbestos. You can get 30% off at Mount Gleason on ski days (located 25 minutes away). Tubes slides are available in this mountain to entertain your children. Want to play outside all day? Why not rent an equipped ice fishing hut at Trois-Lacs?
In summer, you can add tents and trailers on the large lot to accommodate groups. The Three-Lakes are located less than 10 minutes away, the municipal beach is free and without algae. You can go cycling to discover the beautiful countryside or decide to have a nice day of trout fishing at the Nicolet River. The Royal Estrie golf course is located 7 minutes (Asbestos), you will find near the microbrewery Moulin 7. A new microbrewery is available in the region of North Ham, La Grange Pardue. Perfect place to enjoy good beers with beautiful views of the countryside.
This house will make you live relaxing moments in the countryside, as well as privileged moments in family.
* Take note that some additional services listed on our site our not available in this rental house
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Trois-Lacs (10 km)
- Golf course: Royal Estrie (12 km)
- Ski Hill: Mont Gleason (25 km)
Here are the nearby attractions:
- La Poterie de Dudswell
- Galerie d'art de la Maison de la culture de Dudswell
- Plage Pierre E. Perreault
Downhill ski centre
Farm / agricultural producer
- Le Versant Rouge
- Verger canard goûteux
- Les Deux L
- Alpagas de Camily
Festival / special event
- Festival Country Wotton
- Festival des Gourmands Asbestos
- International Mask Festival Masq'alors!
- La fête des oiseaux migrateurs
- Danville Arts Symposium
- Gleason en couleurs
- Festival Hommes Forts Warwick
- Parc Marie-Victorin de Kingsey Falls
- Club de golf Royal Estrie
- Club de golf Canton
- The ecovillage ''La Cité Écologique''
- Ferme brassicole La Grange Pardue
- Cocher Capella soap factory
- Vignoble Les Côtes du Gavet
- La Miellerie King
- Cascades Industries
- Fromagerie du Presbytère
Museum / historic site
- Musée des outils anciens
- Richmond County Historical Society Museum
- Centre d'interprétation de l'ardoise
- Paintball Dalton
Regional / municipal park
- Parc régional du Mont Ham
- Parc de l'Étang Burbank
- Parc historique de la Poudrière de Windsor
- Centre de bien-être Eau, Soleil, le Vent
- La Coulée douce
- Érablière du Lac d'Argent
- Érablière aux Petits Plaisirs
Tobogganing / winter sliding
- Super zone de glissades LE TUBE - Gleason
- Forêt habitée de Dudswell
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Ébénia & Artista
Wotton, Eastern Townships - AsbestosAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
Tax on lodging extra
- 2 nights
- 200 $ - 550 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : November 15, 2019