- 6 person maximum
- 1 queen size bed, 3 single beds, 1 sofa bed
- 2 bedrooms
- Building dimensions: 9,54m X6,23M
- 2 bathrooms
- Property dimensions: 26,52mx26m
Cottage 'Au bout du boulot'
At the cottage 'Au bout du boulot' , relax and create memories with friends or family. Located near the Three Lakes of Asbestos, less than an hour from Sherbrooke and Drummondville, no need to travel miles to enjoy the weekend after work.
Our cottage for rent offers watercraft (pedalo, 4 kayaks, 2 small boat child 'paddler'), a beautiful location for campfires with swing, spa open year-round for 6 people and a quiet area limited to 30km / hour.
In winter, we offer ice fishing equipment and snowshoes. Nearby: downhill skiing and tubing sledding within 20 minutes and snowmobile trails accessible by the lake.
Summer, 18-hole golf and quad trail 8 km, restaurant 1 km, park with children's module and boat descent and tennis court within 1 km.
Description of the interior:
There are two bedrooms, one closed with two single beds, and another in the mezzanine with queen size bed, balcony and private bath with whirlpool. On the 1st floor you will find a large open area with dining area, bathroom with shower and washer / dryer and the living room with a sofa bed.
Outside, you can tease pike, walleye and bass directly on our dock, the Fishing club is on the other side of the shore.
For the young family, the paddlers will enjoy the little one safely as well as the sandbox/ water table. In case of rain, no worries, kids will be happy to try the popcorn machine and watch a good movie, try a board game or start a Mississippi tournament. For older children, the internet is free.
Barbecue and washer game, are other conveniences to ensure you a weekend of entertainment. All that's missing is the beer, not included ...
Looking forward to welcoming you
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Aus trois lacs
- Golf course: Club de golf Royal Estrie (8)
- Ski Hill: Mont Gleason (18)
Here are the nearby attractions:
Adventure and outdoor tourist provider
- Trip de pêche
- La Poterie de Dudswell
- Galerie d'art de la Maison de la culture de Dudswell
- Camping lac aux Bouleaux
- Camping lac des Cyprès
- Plage Pierre E. Perreault
Downhill ski centre
Farm / agricultural producer
- Le Versant rouge
- Canard goûteux
- Alpagas de Camily
- Plantations Stéphan Perreault
- Alpagas d'Ham Nature
Festival / special event
- Festival des Gourmands Asbestos
- Festival Country Wotton
- La fête des oiseaux migrateurs
- Danville Arts Symposium
- Gleason en couleurs
- Symposium de Chesterville: l'accueil des Grands Peintres
- Festival Hommes Forts Warwick
- International Mask Festival Masq'alors!
- Festival du papier de Windsor
- Festival International de Musique Actuelle de Victoriaville
- Cheeses Food and Traditions of Victoriaville
- Victoriaville Festival of Peace
- Victoriaville et ses oies - Une envolée artistique
- Parc Marie-Victorin de Kingsey Falls
- Club de golf Royal Estrie
- Club de golf Canton
- Club de golf de Victoriaville
- Bursting with welcome
- Cocher Capella Savonnerie artisanale
- Vignoble Les Côtes du Gavet
- La Miellerie King
- Cascades Industries
- The ecovillage ''La Cité Écologique''
- Vignoble les Vallons de Wadleigh
- Moulin La Pierre
Museum / historic site
- Musée des outils anciens
- Maison d'école du rang Cinq-Chicots
- Musée Laurier (LHN Maison Wilfrid-Laurier) / Musée de l'Hôtel des Postes
- Centre d'interprétation de l'ardoise
- Richmond County Historical Society Museum
Regional / municipal park
- Parc de l'Étang Burbank
- Parc régional du Mont Ham
- Parc du Mont Arthabaska
- Parc du Boisé-des-Frères-du-Sacré-Coeur
- Parc historique de la Poudrière de Windsor
- Parc du Réservoir Beaudet
Religious building and site
- Église Saint-Christophe d'Arthabaska
- Sentier glacé à la Place Sainte-Victoire
- Centre de bien-être Eau, Soleil, le Vent
- Azur groupe santé beauté
- Bonjour Printemps de Victoriaville
- Triathlon de Victoriaville
- La Coulée douce
- Érablière aux petits plaisirs
- Érablière du Lac d'Argent
Tobogganing / winter sliding
- Super zone de glissades LE TUBE - Gleason
Trade show / fair
- Exposition agricole de Victoriaville
- Chemin de Saint-Rémi
- Sentier des Trotteurs
- Parc linéaire des Bois-Francs
- Forêt habitée de Dudswell
2 week nights 2 week-end nights 3 nights 5 nights 7 nights Medium Season
June 7, 2019 to June 21, 2019
For two persons, 15$/adult supp per night, 6$/children per night
$260 $300 $400 $600 $700 High season
June 21, 2019 to August 30, 2019
- - - - $1,250 Medium season automn
August 30, 2019 to October 12, 2019
$260 $300 $400 $600 $700 Low season
October 12, 2019 to December 21, 2019
$260 $260 $360 $550 $600 Christmas
December 21, 2019 to January 4, 2020
$400 $400 $575 $925 $1,250
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Cottage 'Au bout du boulot'
Asbestos, Eastern Townships - AsbestosAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 2 week nights
- $260 - $400
- 2 week-end nights
- $260 - $400
- 3 nights
- $360 - $575
- 5 nights
- $550 - $925
- 7 nights
- $600 - $1,250
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : October 14, 2019