- 6 person maximum
- 2 double beds, 1 sofa bed
- 1 bedroom
- Building dimensions: 20 ft X 20 ft
- 1 bathroom
Chalet Les Martin
Come and discover this wonderful rustic cottage in the heart of the whale paradise. Only 15 minutes away from Tadoussac and on the Lac Gobeil's shores this cottage will give you the opportunity to experience the calm as well as the grandeur of the magnificent landscape.. Included: a watercraft is available during your stay.
The cottage has a living room with a high ceiling, as well as an open bedroom (two double beds) on the second floor. Perfect for families and small groups of friends!
Access to Lac Gobeil is direct with a private dock available. A rowboat is at your disposal during your stay. Swimming, angling (with a licence), hiking,riding on the lake and resting are now within reach. The perfect place to forget about everyday life worries!
A public beach, ideal for the whole family since there is no deep water for a long distance, is accessible from the opposite end of the lake. You can swim from the shore at the cottage too.
Villages of Tadoussac, Bergeronnes, Les Escoumins and Sacré-Coeur offer you a wide variety of activities:
- Saguenay-St-Lawrence Marine Park and Saguenay Fjord National Park
- Cruises on the Saguenay Fjord and whale-watching cruises
- Outfitters (angling)
- Scuba diving
- Bike path between Les Bergeronnes and Les Escoumins along the St. Lawrence estuary (stone dust)
- Various interpretation centres (fauna and flora) as well as historical sites.
Nature fans will be overjoyed! That's for sure! Come and experience Haute-Côte-Nord!
- Picnic Table
- Chairs (outside)
- Hammock chair
- Campfire (firewood included)
- Heating with wood burning stove (wood included)
- Linen (for beds)
- Disches linen
- Private dock
- Television with satelite, DVD player and some movies
- Running water
- One 18 L of fresh water bottle per stay
- Furnished cottage fully equipped (stove, refrigerator, coffee maker (filters), microwave oven, radio/CD player, toaster, dishes and cutlery)
- Tissues, toilet paper, paper towels, cleaning products, dishwashing liquid, hand soap and garbage bags are included
- Books and board games
- Rowboat 16 '
- Some life jackets
- If you need equipment for babies and young children, according to your needs, I may be able to help you out. Ask for information.
We are waiting for you!
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Lac Gobeil (15 mètres)
- Golf course: Club de Golf de Tadoussac (15 minutes)
- Festival de la Chanson de Tadoussac (Song Festival) begginning of July
- Family Day (Sacré-Coeur) from mid-June
- Festival of the Blue Whales (Les Bergeronnes) end of July - beginning of August
- Escoumins Maritime Festival during the working holidays week-end
- Artists Happening (Tadoussac) beginning of September
- Festival of Migrating Birds of Haute-Côte-Nord (Tadoussac) the end of September
Some useful links:
- www.traverserd.com (ferry St-Siméon-Rivière-du-Loup)
Activities to do:
- Whale watching cruises from Tadoussac, Bergeronnes, Les Escoumins, with zodiac boat or bigger boats. You have the choice!
- Cruise in the Saguenay Fjord from Tadoussac
- Guided kayak tours from Tadoussac, Bergeronnes, Les Escoumins and Sacré-Coeur
- Whale watching terrestrial obsevation sites and interprétation activities about nature and history in the Marine Park: Pointe-Noire, Pointe-de-l'Islet, Cap-de-Bon-Désir, Centre de découverte du milieu marin;
- Hiking and interpretation activities about nature and history (Parc Saguenay): Baie-Ste-Marguerite, Sentier du Fjord, Tadoussac Sand Dunes, Pointe-de-l'Islet
- Tadoussac: beach, massotherapy
- Bergeronnes : Archéo-Topo, bike path (stone dust)
- Les Escoumins: Pointe à la Croix, fish shop, Rivière Escoumins (salmon river)
- Sacré-Coeur: l'Anse-de-Roche, Ferme 5 étoiles (Québec animal zoo, renting quad and many more activities), Rivière Ste-Marguerite (salmon river), Herbamiel (honey farm)
Come to discover Manicouagan!
Swimming, walking, fishing (with permit), rowboat, massothérapy and calm. Public beach at the other side of the lake.
The Saguenay-St-Lawrence Marine Park, the Sagnenay Park,Tadoussac, Bergeronnes, Les Escoumins et Sacré-Coeur offer a ton of activities: whale watching/fjord cruises, hiking, scuba diving, interpretation activities (nature & history).
For 4 people
(See note 1,2 and 3 below)
Periods 2 nights 3 nights additionnal night
info May 22 to June 19 $240 * - + $100* $650
* $140/night of friday or saturday
High season :
June 20 to September 4
- - - $850
Saturday to Friday only
September 4 to 7
- $450 +100$ $800
Labor Day week-end
(3 nights minimum)
Sept. 2 to October 21 $240 * - + 100$* $650
* $140/night of friday or saturday
October 7 to 10 - $420 + 100$ $700
Action de Grâce
(3 nights min)
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Tax on lodging of 3,5% is additionned + QST et GVT
- These prices are for 4 people. Add $25/additional person. Maximum 6 people.
In high season (June 20 to August 28), the rental week begins on Saturday and ends on Friday. The stay begins the day of arrival, at 12 pm (noon) in the morning and ends at the day of your departure up to 5 pm. This allows you to enjoy so much of the days of your stay here and do not break your head with hours of check-in/out accurate.
In low season, the stays are by night (minimum 2 nights). The check in is 4 pm minimum et the check out 12 pm (noon) maximum.
Bedding (sheets and blankets) and dish and table towels are provided.
Please bring your own towels and washcloths, unless otherwise agreed with us.
A jug of drinking water is available with 18L per rental period.
If you need equipment for babies and young children, it is possible that I can help you out. Ask for information.
Tenants are required to clean the chalet at the end of their stay.
The cottage is available to you and your family or friends (maximum six people).
It is permitted to receive visitors. However, in deference to the neighbors, discretion is advised. Loud music, parties and other group gatherings will not be tolerated.
In addition, all recreational motor vehicles (ATVs, motorcycles, etc.), trailers or tents are not allowed around the cottage.
For the rowboat, you can bring your own gas or electric low HP outboard motor (max 10 Hp).
The speed limit permitted on the private road (chemin du Lac Gobeil) is 20km/h (dust, security and children).
No animal permitted
Thank you very much.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Chalet Les Martin
Tadoussac, Côte-NordAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 2 nights
- 3 nights
- 4 nights
- 5 nights
- 6 nights
- 650 $ - 850 $
- 7 nights
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : January 7, 2020