- 6 person maximum
- 1 queen size bed, 2 double beds
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
CHALET LE DRAGON BLEU
The Dragon is located in the picturesque village of Baie-Trinité 90 km east of Baie-Comeau. The area is extremely quiet and access to the beach is a few meters from the front of the cottage. You can walk there for hours to listen and admire the sea. The place is coveted for lovers of hunting and fishing due to its highly recognized River salmon. A few km from the cottage, there is a grocery shopping service and a petrol station. You can also use the landing dock to put your boat in the water.
During your stay, you can enjoy it for the fabulous tour of Pointe-des-Monts lighthouse which is located a few km west of the village.
At the cottage, you will find everything you need for an unforgettable time.
Towards the end of the summer, if you will walk on the rocks of the Pointe à Poulin, you can see the train ducks moms to educate their ducklings. If you are lucky and quiet, you can watch them closely enough.
If you are even luckier and have a good sense of observation, you can see our 2 whales (minke) that feed in the bay in front of the cottage and / or a prodigious dancing gannet who made a very long journey for food.
The rest is guaranteed to the point that you never want to leave this place paradisique!
The only thing you need are your personal belongings and food because everything is included in the cottage.
Winter snowmobile, you can access the Federated track which passes not far away. What better than a small glass of wine by the fireplace after a nice snowmobile!
I consider myself so lucky and privileged to have such a beautiful part of the country I would like to share with you all!
I wish you a good stay in my little paradise !!!
Here are the nearby attractions:
Museum / historic site
- Phare de Pointe-des-Monts
- Musée amérindien et inuit
- $ 125 / night double occupancy (2 peoples)
- $ 25 / night per additional adult
- Free for children 17 and under
- $ 675 / week Double occupancy + $ 25 / night per additional adult
- Price to be discussed for renting a month
- Prices are subject to change without notice
- Ability to accommodate 6 adults
- Check-in is at 15:00 and departure at 13:00. You can talk for arriving early or late departure if there are no other reservations.
- To ensure your reservation, a 50% deposit will be asked for your stay. The balance is payable on return of the key.
- The deposit is non-refundable if cancellation by you no matter the time of cancellation.
- A security deposit may be required in the amount of $ 300 at time of rental and refunded later (for breakage, theft, loss of key ...).
- The payment is done by cash or check
- Pets not allowed to talk but
- There is no phone, no WiFi or internet access
- It is strictly forbidden to smoke inside the cottage
What is included in the chalet:
- 4 seasons
- 3 bedrooms (1 room on the 1st floor and 2 bedrooms on the 2nd floor)
- 1 Queen bed in the master bedroom
- 2 doubles beds in the other 2 bedrooms
- Beach access
- Dishes, dish soap
- Everything you need for cooking
- Wine Cup
- Dish with melted burner
- Bedding (sheets, pillow, duvet)
- Lingerie (dishcloths, towels, washcloths)
- Wood stove (wood provided)
- Washer and dryer with laundry soap and fabric softener
- All purpose cleaner, vacuum cleaner, broom, mop
- Fridge, stove, microwave oven, toaster, coffee maker filter
- Table and chairs, sofas
- Shampoo, conditioner and body soap
- Hair dryer
- BBQ with propane tank (summer)
- 2 ensuite bedrooms, one with a shower and one with a bath
- Beach toys for children (in the toy bench outside)
- 49-inch TV with DVD (not available yet Cable)
Rules of life :
- The washer should be cleaned and pressed before your departure
- A general cleaning will be done (to pick up)
- Put the cottage as you had on arrival
- The bins are Monday, put the tray on the side of the road
- Washing the linen and bedding will be made by the owner
- Fires on the beach are allowed under the regulation of open burning.
Contact information :
- It is very important not to send correspondence to the address of the cottage because there is no postal service.
- To reach me, call 418-297-2211. If there is no answer, leave a message on my voicemail and I will return your call as soon as possible. You can also text me.
- Arriving in the village of Baie-Trinité west to east, take the 1st street on your right. If you visited the bridge of the Trinity River is that you passed straight. If you arrive from the east to the west, after crossing the bridge of the Trinity River, take the 1st street on your left. Continue your way on Poulin Street to 115 will be on the left side of the sea. If the road turns into gravel is that you passed straight.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
CHALET LE DRAGON BLEU
Baie-Trinité, Côte-NordAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 1 night
- 125 $
- 7 nights
- 675 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : August 12, 2019