- 13 person maximum
- 3 queen size beds, 1 double bed, 5 single beds
- 4 bedrooms
- Building dimensions: 31' X 45'
- 2 bathrooms , 2 washrooms
- Property dimensions: +/- 30000' CARRÉ
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Lac des Abénaquis
- Golf course: Club de Golf de St-Georges
P roposal to complement your experience at Cayman Chalet
Activities by season
- The Miller Zoo (52 minutes but it's on your way)
- Woodooliparc; (1h02 minutes but it's on your way)
- The cache at Maxime Experience vineyard and relaxation (1h02 minutes but it's on your way)
- Kayak (2) included at the cottage with life jackets (2)
- Swimming with free access to the municipal beach with certified lifeguard
- Fishing on the lake
- Water sports, water skiing / wake boarding (motor boat accepted on the lake with municipal descent)
- Several free activities under the municipal stadium (Basketball, skateboarding, tennis);
- Playground for children (free) (5 minutes);
- The Old Mill of Metgermette Nord in Ste Aurélie (5 minutes);
- St-Georges mountain bike (34 minutes) https://www.destinationbeauce.com
- Grand Héron Golf Club (27 minutes)
- St-Georges Golf Club (36 minutes)
- Do nothing in the hammock under the trees on the lakeside.
- Snowmobiling, ATV and Coast-to-Coast Trail Prov. at the entrance to the village of St Aurélie (7 minutes)
- Alpine skiing Massif du Sud (40 minutes)
- Alpine Skiing St-Georges (34 minutes)
- White fishing tournament with cabin on the lake with real trout;
- Access to the municipal rink under a covered stadium with minimal cost (Zamboni quality ice cream) and possibility to rent ice for groups / parties;
- Skating and lake walking (free) ;
- Adult racket included (2 pairs);
- Snowshoe included children (2 pairs);
- Outdoor slide on the chalet lot (4 crazy carpet included)
- Grocery 7 days 8h-21h (5 minutes)
- Restaurant Morillon (5 minutes)
- Nath Snack Trailer (5 minutes) (summer only)
- Casse croute '' The good food '' (St-Zacharie 10 minutes summer only)
- Restaurant '' The Grille '' and '' Tim Horton '' (St Prosper 10 minutes)
- Gas station (10 minutes)
- Hardware store (5 minutes)
Pricing for 2 adults. ($ 20 per night / additional adult, $ 10 per night / additional children.
Please note that these rates are for the current year. An increase in rates is planned for the following years. Please contact us for more details.
High season: June 16 to September 15, 2019, December 15, 2018 to March 16, 2019+ public holidays.A minimum of 3 nights is required on public holidays except for Easter and Patriot Day
Low season: March 17th to June 15th 2019, September 16th to December 14th
Holiday Season: December 20, 2019 to January 2, 2020 Weekly Rental (7 nights)
Overnight rates available on request, under certain conditions. All rates are in Canadian dollars.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Sainte-Aurélie, Chaudière-AppalachesAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 2 nights
- 750 $ - 900 $
- 3 nights
- 950 $ - 1100 $
- 4 nights
- 1150 $ - 1300 $
- 5 nights
- 1350 $ - 1500 $
- 6 nights
- 1550 $ - 1700 $
- 7 nights
- 1750 $ - 1900 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : January 19, 2019