- 10 person maximum
- 3 queen size beds, 4 single beds
- 4 bedrooms
- Building dimensions: 30 X 36
- 2 bathrooms
- Property dimensions: 11 000 sq. ft.
The Oslo chalet is a brand new construction executed with rigor and a great attention to details. This Scandinavian chalet is offered for a stay with family or friends in the heart of nature.
A distinctive architecture that fits perfectly with the mountainous landscape of Bellechasse County. Wood dominates in the elements composing this construction. Raw concrete, glass and steel complete the authentic and functional character of the Oslo chalet.
Inspired by nature, this modern-style residence offers all the convenience to accommodate 10 people. Refined, comfortable and warmhearted, the chalet offers a remarkable radiancy. Its position at the top of the street of L'Esplanade, allows to have a magnificent view on the Massif du Sud and the nature which surrounds it.
- Covered and intimate SPA located a few steps from the door.
- Wi-Fi, internet access and cable included (Smart TV 58 inches)
- Bose sound bar.
- Mini-soccer table, video game console and board games.
- Season: BBQ and patio set and outdoor fireplace.
- Outdoor storage for skis, boards and sporting goods.
- Cottage on 2 levels, with a large balcony (13 ft x 18 ft).
- Ground floor level (with 9 foot ceilings) heated by a radiant glycol floor system. Comfort assured.
- On the first floor: hardwood and ceramic, beautiful windows, cathedral ceilings (pine paneling) up to 16 feet, gas fireplace, large locker-room ventilated with electric boot dryers.
- 2 bathrooms equipped with large glass showers (36 x 48 p). There is also a bath. Electric radiant floor on the first floor. Hairdryer, towels, washcloths, soap, toilet paper and tissues.
- Laundry with detergent and softener provided.
- Modern kitchen with large island (4 stools) and quartz countertops. Very well equipped: 2 fondue pots, 1 raclette set (extension included), filter coffee maker (filters included), microwave, dishwasher (soap included), crockery service, cutlery, utensils, quality chef's knives , cookware etc. All articles and household products, dish towels, paper towels, aluminum foil, cellophane, basic spices etc. Everything is there.
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Lac Mailloux (15)
- Golf course: Club de Golf de Bellechasse (27)
- Ski Hill: Massif du Sud
A few minutes from the Parc Régional du Massif du Sud : cross-country skiing, hiking, fat bike and many other activities. See the website massifdusud.com.
THE PRICE INDICATED IS THE MINIMUM RATE IN LOW SEASON.
CLIENT MUST BE 25 YEARS ODL OR MORE TO SIGN THE RENT CONTRACT
MINIMUM STAY: 2 NIGHTS
INCLUDES FREE ACCES TO THE PARC REGIONAL DU MASSIF DU SUD (FOR 6 PERSONS)
For more information:
418-570-7126 (call or text)
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Saint-Philémon, Chaudière-AppalachesAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 2 nights
- 750 $ - 1350 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : March 15, 2019