- 4 person maximum
- 1 king size bed, 2 single beds
- 1 bedroom
- Building dimensions: 360 feet
- 1 bathroom
- Property dimensions: 2701 feet
A little corner of paradise
The chalet "La Gloriette" is ideal for the majestic St. Lawrence River lovers.
The Chalet was completely renovated in 2010/2011.
Book early for a wonderful stay in spring, summer and also in autumn. The chalet "La Gloriette" is located 3 kilometers from the heart of the enchanting village of Saint-Jean-Port-Joli, for you to enjoy. The village of St-Jean-Port-Joli has much to offer, populated by its inhabitants, its culture and especially the multitude of activities of all seasons. Approximately 45 minutes from Québec City, this chalet is located on the banks of the St. Lawrence River.The river offers us magnificent sunsets that will make you a camera pro! You can also enjoy nature, walk on the beach and in the evening relax by the fire while listening to the waves breaking at your feet. Bring only your dreams!
Visit our website http://www.gloriette.ca for more information or to book online!
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Fleuve St-Laurent (1 mètre)
- Golf course: Club de Golf Trois Saumons (7 km)
Vineyard of the Faubourg http://vignobledufaubourg.com/ 1 km
Lachance Cruises http://croisiereslachance.com/en/ 20 km
Rates are base according to the season, high or low season. To be confirmed according to selected dates
Note: On the upper floor there is a bedroom with a king size bed and a single bed that can be convert in two single.
Booking policy and information
• A minimum deposit of 50% of the total amount of your reservation is required to confirm your reservation. This deposit is non-refundable.
• The full balance must be paid before your arrival
• A $ 300 security deposit will be required by credit card and will be refunded to the credit card upon departure
• Minimum age required to make a reservation is 21 years.
• The maximum number of 5 persons must be respected at all times.
• Smoking is not permitted in the cottage.
• The place to take possession and hand over the keys to: to be confirmed upon reception of payment.
• Check in time is 3pm and check out time is 11am.
• Please report equipment breakdowns or situations noted to correct the situation.
• It is prohibited to make fire on the beach
• During your stay, it is your responsibility to maintain the premises.
- Clean the BBQ and make sure to close the gas after use
- Collect waste and recycling, place in the containers
- Leave the floors clean
- Leave the sheets and towels used in the shower in the bathroom
It is forbidden to :
• Excessive noise in order to disturb the neighborhood
• Parking in neighboring areas, there is only one parking space available and it is located next to the chalet.
• Keeping an animal inside or outside the cottage
• Use the neighbor stairs to go down to the beach
• Make a fire outside the fireplace.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Saint-Jean-Port-Joli, Chaudière-AppalachesAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 2 nights
- 300 $ - 350 $
- 3 nights
- 450 $ - 500 $
- 4 nights
- 550 $ - 600 $
- 5 nights
- 650 $ - 675 $
- 6 nights
- 700 $ - 725 $
- 7 nights
- 725 $ - 750 $
- 2500 $ - 2650 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : June 14, 2018