- 16 person maximum
- 1 queen size bed, 4 double beds, 2 single beds, 2 sofa beds
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom , 1 washroom
Aux Rives de la Chaudière
The cottage Aux-Rives-de-la-Chaudière will charm you with its outdoor spa . Only 20 minutes from downtown Quebec City. The cottage Aux-Rives-de-la-Chaudière is the dream place. Spacious and comfortable, it can accommodate up to 14 peoples.
Overlooking the Chaudière River and situated on a large wooded lot in St-Isidore in Nouvelle-Beauce, the cottage Aux-Rives-de-la-Chaudière will charm you with its 3D curved roof allied with elements of traditional architecture with its outdoor SPA.
Located on the Saint-Lawrence south shore, only 20 minutes from downtown Quebec City. The cottage Aux-Rives-de-la-Chaudière is the dream place for: resting, a couple's getaway, family vacations, and office parties. Spacious and comfortable, it can accommodate up to 15 people in 3 bedrooms on 2 of the 3 levels of the house (8 beds + a double futon in the living room).
Warm in winter and cool in summer, the cottage Aux-Rives-de-la-Chaudière is bright with its many large windows. Well insulated, it has independent electric heating in each room. There is a high efficiency wood burning stove in the living room; it has a glass window that creates a romantic atmosphere.
The field stone basement has a bedroom with a single bed and 2 double bed.
The open concept main floor has the kitchen, dining room, and living room. The huge brick fireplace and the spiral staircase adds cosiness and charm to the main floor. The second couch in the living room, a futon, can serve as a double bed. A 2 piece bath, and the laundry room (washer/dryer) complete the main floor.
On the second floor, there is a large bedroom mezzanine (queen bed), a semi-closed bedroom (2 double beds and a single bed), and a 4 piece bath (bathtub, shower, sink, toilet).
The front yard, on the shore of the river, has a BBQ. It also has a fireplace to enjoy your evening with the crackling of the fire and the song of the river (wood included).
The cottage is extremely well equipped. The following amenities are included in the rental
Phone, TV, DVD player, radio, CD player, washer, dryer, fridge, stove, dishwasher, micro-wave, vacuum cleaner, linens, towels, pots and pans, dishes, cleaning products, coffee filters, spices. You just need your own groceries.
Do not hesitate to contact me for more information. I will be glad to quickly answer all your questions. Welcome in advance to cottage Aux-Rives-de-la-Chaudière!
The cottage is located in a recreational zone, in the southern region of Beauce. Farms are operating within a few kilometers and sometime odors from those farms are present around the cottage. We prefer to let you know, because we will not refund any money or cancel your rental agreement because of this occasional slight inconvenience.
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Rivière-Chaudière (25 mètres)
- Outdoor SPA 6 places available 4 seasons ,the many little roads around the cottage are very pleasant to hike or bike. In winter, the open areas are great to walk, snowshoe, ski, and snowmobile. In summer, two nearby campgrounds have pools, one of which also has water slides.
- In Vallée-Jonction just a few minutes by car, the Base Plein Air de la Chaudière offers safe and memorable excursions. Rental of canoes, kayaks, and pedalboats, and pontoon tours with a guide can also be arranged. All this is available 7 days a week, and at very competitive rates.
- Saint-Lambert is located less than 8 km from the cottage where you will find: grocery store, liquor store, bar, snack bar, and other amenities. You can also swim at the Ruisseau-Bleu (creek), or you can pick your own berries and vegetables at "l'autocueillette Laliberté" (strawberries, raspberries, apples, and corn depending on the season).
- Many golf courses and fine restaurants are accessible in the beautiful tourist region of the Nouvelle-Beauce or in Quebec City easily accessed via highway 73.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Aux Rives de la Chaudière
Saint-Isidore, Chaudière-AppalachesAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 1 night
- 2 nights
- 7 nights
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : November 17, 2018