- 6 person maximum
- 1 queen size bed, 2 double beds
- 3 bedrooms
- Building dimensions: 25 feet x 30 feet
- 2 bathrooms , 2 washrooms
- Property dimensions: 300 feet on the lake X 200 feet
Adstock on the Lac à la Truite
Cottage for rent, all year around, on the Lac à la truite à Adstock, rental individual or group, 6 persons, waterfront, région Chaudière-Appalaches.
88 mètres ( 300 pi ) Waterfront
Water : Quality A+ delivered certificate
Panoramic View : Mount Adstock in the Magnificient Appalaches
Unique wood cover, well preserved
The land in front of the cottage is in its original state
Fantastic : No mosquitoes, except a short period in June, because of this unbelievable Appalachian forest cover.
Enjoy a Zen ambiance:
Main Floor : living room with a wood fireplace, a kitchen equiped with jenn-air, a dining room openning on a patio facing the lake and the Appalaches.
Mezzannine: bedroom with a romantic calèche style queen bed, facilities with a Jaccuzzi bath, and a balcony to relax in front of the lake and the Mont Adstock.
First floor, Two bedrooms with Queen bed. One with a triple door patio, privacy is assure by nice screens; the second is completely private, with a standard door. Bathroom with a shower-bath and laundry facilities, central vacuum and water filter.
Everything is there to feel at home: wood, everything to make a nice dinner, towels, TV HD 42 in. wifi and more.
Easy to get to my Home, from Bridges : 2 hours from Montreal, and 1 hour from Québec city.
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Lac a la Truite accès direct (0 km)
- Golf course: Golf Adstock 15 minutes (15 km)
- Ski Hill: Ski Adstock à 15 minutes (15 km)
- 15 km from 2 golf courses
- Swimming, fishing, sailing on the Lake , direct access
- Many miles of Hiking km and mountain bike.
- Nautic sports (sailing, motos marine, ski nautique, canot, kayak,
- Summers theatres 25 minutes drive, Musée minéralogique et minier.
- karting 15 minutes.
- Shows in the city
- Antique Cars exposition festival
- La Relève Festival ( musical groups)
- Frontenac National Park at 20 minutes
Cross country on the lake, raquette, toboggan
Downhill ski and 2 Crosscountry ski clubs at 20 minutes drive
300 feet waterfront private for : Swiming, Fishing, boating, canoe, kayak,
Biking, Karting, Horse riding, Hiking Trails, roller blade nearby
2 magnificients golf clubs
One in the mountain : Adstock golf club
One in the city : Thetford golf club
Frontenac National Parc nearby
Friday 5 pm to sunday 11 am
Week 5 days
Sunday 5 pm to Friday 11 am
Week 7 days
Friday 5 pm to Friday 11 am
645 $ 1295$ 1500 $
For Christmas and summer time we take weekly reservations at first
For the summer it is possible to reserve for a month
For 3 days week-end holidays we take 3 nights reservations first,
The calendar is not maintened daily contact us !
- To make a reservation you pay 50% deposit
- In case of cancelation the deposit is not refundable
- The balance is paid 30 days before your arrival
- A secutity déposit of 300$ will be refund one week after the stay
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Adstock on the Lac à la Truite
Adstock, Chaudière-AppalachesAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 2 nights
- 950 $ - 1050 $
- 7 nights
- 1349 $ - 1550 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : More than 6 months ago