- 6 person maximum
- 2 queen size beds, 1 double bed
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
Chalet LeBéluga Saint-Laurent-River
On the banks of the St. Lawrence River (the river at your feet), access to the river and a natural terrace by the water to observe the river without tiring.
More than a rental house, our house is warm: decorated with love, furniture and antiques. We leave there beautiful books on the Charlevoix region, its history, on the river, navigation, marine mammals, fauna, flora, poetry as well as novels. Regional cuisine books and herbs from the garden in season will also allow you to enjoy the local produce of the Charlevoix region. You will also find soft products for bath and shower. Everything for a seamless stay in any season.
The house can accommodate 6 people (3 bedrooms):
On the ground floor:
- 52 feet of frontage on the river;
- 2 Bedrooms ;
- Large living room and dining room overlooking the river, fireplace 2 faces between the living room and the dining room;
- Dinette and sitting area overlooking the river;
- Equipped kitchen as at home with island;
- Large bathroom (bath and separate shower on the ground floor. You will appreciate the candles and the bath products that we leave at the disposal of our visitors.
- A third bedroom, private bathroom with ceramic shower;
- A living room (reading and music room) with balcony overlooking the river.
The living room is a beautiful space for reading and music with views of the river. The small balcony is very popular for its superb 180 ° view of the river. You can see the lighthouse of the Cap-de-la-tête-au-chien, the Ile-aux-lièvres and observe the stars, and the Milky Way.
Access to the garden in summer and winter (rest area with view, sheltered under the large gallery)
The large gallery on the ground floor offers a breathtaking view of the river in all seasons and a comfortable shelter at all times. There are garden furniture and a BBQ. Several cozy little corners are arranged around the house and under the large gallery to enjoy the landscape and the view of the river.
You can observe eider ducks, seagulls and gulls as well as many boats nearby, all day long without tiring.
In season, belugas, minke whales, fin whales, seals will visit you.
In the fall, cruise ships impress as well as the tides, while in winter, it is the movements of ice on the river that fascinate and impose relaxation near the fire.
Port-au-Persil, Cap-A-l'Aigle, Pointe-au-Pic, Manoir Richelieu, Casino, golf, Mont-Grands-Fonds (30 min.) Accessible to the Charlevoix region, the Saguenay and Manicougan Baie-des-Rochers, Baie-Sainte-Catherine, Tadoussac, Anse-Saint-Jean, Baie-Trinité, Saguenay and Mont-Edouard.
Possible ski in St-Siméon.
An unforgettable stay assured.
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Fleuve (10 mètres)
- Golf course: Golf du manoir Richelieu (25 km)
- Ski Hill: Mont-Grand-Fonds (25 km)
7 nights Summer
June 16, 2018 to October 20, 2018
1450 $ Holliday
December 23, 2018 to January 13, 2019
1450 $ Period Day Weekend 5 day
Month Season Period
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Chalet LeBéluga Saint-Laurent-River
Saint-Siméon (Charlevoix), CharlevoixAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
Tax on lodging extra
- 7 nights
- 1450 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : July 12, 2018