Valid from November 11 to December 10, 2018
Fall sale ! 3 week nights @ 475$ + tx
- 12 person maximum
- 3 queen size beds, 2 double beds, 2 single beds
- 5 bedrooms
- Building dimensions: 2500 sq feet plus the basement and attic
- 3 bathrooms , 3 washrooms
- Property dimensions: 82 000 sq feet
Maison de campagne St-Irénée
Fall 2018: You only pay 475 $ + tx for 3 week nights !
Reserve now your winter vacation !
Also, even though the summer period is usually reserved on a weekly basis, we now have some available periods for shorter periods. Just check our calendar or visit our website !
EXCLUSIVELY FOR THE PERIOD OF THE G7 SUMMIT IN MAY AND JUNE 2018, the food for a continental breakfast could be put at the disposal of the guests and a daily house cleaning could be provided. For that period, there is a minimal stay of one week and the rate is 8500 $ per week plus taxes.
See the short video of the house taken by a client on January 2017 with a drone (credit photo to Catherine Moisan) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVoYth2aj6k
What a wonderful exprience you will live in his marvelous victorian house along with your loved one, your friends or with the whole family. You will enjoy it for the sports you can practice nearby, the arts at the Domaine Forget or Baie St-Paul or just for relaxing, cocooning and ...why not, do nothing ! So many people had planned a load of activities before getting here and, once they arrived, they just decided to enjoy the place and take it easy !
A brand new agreement with the Hotel Fairmont Manoir Richelieu in La Malbaie (15 minutes by car) gives you a privileged access to the Health club (pools, spas, gym) .
The musicians will just love playing on the grand piano while peaking at the St-Lawrence river while others will just select a book from the library.
You love cooking ? Great...lots of room in the kitchen and all the modern facilities to prepare the best meals ever that you will serve.
The five bedrooms (3 queen beds and two double beds) give you lots of space and they all are so cosy ...down duvet quilt (regular blankets also available if you prefer) to keep you warm as well as large windows if you want to see the sun rise !
In the summertime, in the afternoon, you can often see the belugas directly from the terrace while taking your aperitif or walking on the lot to discover new plants or flowers.
You deserve a break and we want to make it happen for you !
Charlevoix: a real paradise for nature as well as for art and sport lovers !
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Fleuve St-Laurent (70 mètres)
- Golf course: Manoir Richelieu (6 km)
- Ski Hill: Mont Grand Fonds et le Massif (30 km)
- Belugas from the terrace
- Concerts at Le Domaine Forget,
- Art galleries at La Malbaie,
- Kayak, canoe, hiking, bike, horse back riding,
- Activities at the 'Hotel Fairmont Manoir Richelieu : Sport Center ( pools, spas, gym...), golf at the Manoir as well Amerispa beauty services
- Whale watching boat cruises tours
- Ski at the "Massif de Charevoix" (30 minutes) and "Grand Fonds" (25 minutes)
- Snow Shoes
- Dog Sleds
- Cross country ski at Les Sources Joyeuses
Rates are available only upon request.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Maison de campagne St-Irénée
Saint-Irénée, CharlevoixAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 2 week nights
- $450 - $600
- 2 week-end nights
- $600 - $900
- 3 nights
- 5 nights
- $750 - $1,500
- 7 nights
- $1,000 - $2,300
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : November 1, 2018