- 4 person maximum
- 1 double bed, 2 single beds
- 2 bedrooms
- Building dimensions: 1 200 sq
- 1 bathroom , 1 washroom
- Property dimensions: 1.5 acres
The Children's House
Nestled in the trees, the "Children's House" faces a magnificent wheat field which falls into the St.Lawrence river.
My parents built this little cottage for us many years ago and rightly named it "The Children's House".
The general ambiance of the cottage sets you up to enjoy the great and simple pleasures of life; such as reading, relaxing by the fire and cooking in a well equipped kitchen.
The windows are large and the beds are comfortable.
Wide open grounds with a spectacular view surround the cottage. There is only one neighbour, well in the background.
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Fleuve St-Laurent (5 minutes)
- Golf course: Golf Manoir Richelieu (5 minutes)
- Ski Hill: Mont Grand Fond (20 minutes)
- 5 minutes from: St.Irénée beach, Domaine Forget music academy and concert hall, the Casino, Manoir Richelieu's golf club and " Les Sources Joyeuses" cross-country and snowshoe trails.
- 20 minutes from: Mont Grand fond ski hills.
- 30 minutes from: Parc des Hautes Gorges and Parc des Grands Jardins.
- 40 minutes from: Le Massif ski resort and whale watching in Tadoussac.
Period Weekend 7 days
From St Jean Baptiste (June 24th) weekend
to labour day weekend
--- * $1,000
Period from Christmas/New Years to Spring break, inclusively
Rest of the year $175 per night (3 night minimum)
* All taxes included
- Reservations are confirmed upon reception of 2 cheques. One for 25% of the full amount dated on the day the reservation is made. The second cheque for the balance dated 30 days before your arrival. The deposit is non-refundable.
- Time of arrival is at 4 pm.
- Time of departure is at 11 am.
- Camping in any form is not permitted on the property.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
The Children's House
Saint-Irénée, CharlevoixAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 2 nights
- 3 nights
- 4 nights
- 5 nights
- 6 nights
- 7 nights
- 1000 $ - 1200 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : January 4, 2020