- 16 person maximum
- 6 queen size beds, 2 sofa beds
- 6 bedrooms
- Building dimensions: 2700 pi2
- 2 bathrooms , 1 washroom
- Property dimensions: 56 000p2
The Chic Lair
Superb modern style country cottage COMPLETELY NEW with SPA surrounded by a large wooded lot of over 56 000 ft² will make you live unforgettable moments with family or friends. Ideally located just 12 minutes from the Petite-Rivière-St-Francois Massif, 10 minutes from downtown Baie-St-Paul, 45 minutes from the Casino and La Malbaie and 1:30 whales.
Located in a very relaxing place, LA CHIC TANIÈRE can comfortably accommodate up to 16 people. Its bright open area is favorable to family rents or between friends. Located on these 3 levels, we find 6 bedrooms, 2 futon beds and 2 full bathrooms and 1 powder room.
The COUVERT 4 seasons SPA will warm you up after a nice day of skiing or simply to relax. Its large terrace will charm you to admire the mountains of Charlevoix. A BBQ is also available year round to make the most of these amenities. A large intimate wooded lot borders the Chalet giving its occupants a large space to breathe and relax.
You will find a play area including a table '' Baby Foot '' and a pool table.
1 open space room with kitchen, dining room and living room (50 inch HD TV
1 large locker room for skiers
1 shower room
4 bedroom with 1 queen bed
1 full bathroom with ceramic shower and bath
2 bedroom with queen bed
1 game room with pool table and '' Baby Foot '' table
1 bathroom with ceramic shower
Boudoir with 2 futons-double bed
Located in the beautiful region of Charlevoix Chalet LA CHIC TANIÈRE will charm you with its proximity to the different attractions of the region. Destination par excellence to admire the panoramic landscapes which combines the majesty of its mountains with the immensity of the river.
WINTER, the Petite-Rivières-St-Francois massif attracts skiers with the highest elevation mountains in Eastern Canada.
In SUMMER, hikers test themselves in the Hautes-Gorges-de-la-Rivière-Malbaie, where a small river flows between the steepest walls east of the Rockies.
And in AUTUMN, tourists come to see the dramatic change of leaves. You will also find a stretch of road between Baie-St-Paul and La Malbaie is Route 362 which is one of the most scenic roads in Canada. Scenes directly from tourist brochures: picturesque towns nestled in green farmland, rolling hills covered with a dense forest, mountain peaks looming on the horizon. You will also find in the region about 1h30 drive from the cottage hot spots whale watching is Baie-Sainte-Catherine and Tadoussac.
No matter the time of your visit come and have fun and relax in this wilderness near the many attractions that Charlevoix can offer you! Welcome!
Near this cottage
- Golf course: Club de Golf le Loup (11,2 km)
- Ski Hill: Le Massif de Charlevoix (13,4 km)
Here are the nearby attractions:
Adventure and outdoor tourist provider
- Katabatik - Aventure dans Charlevoix
- La Reine et Le Millionnaire
- Suroît Aventures
- Galerie Art et Style Inc.
- Galerie d'art Yvon Desgagnés
- Marie-Renée Otis - broderie d'art
- Carrefour culturel Paul-Médéric
- Galerie Diamant
- Galerie L'Harmattan Inc.
- Atelier-galerie Pierre-Gilles Martin et Carole Tanguay
- Galerie Guylaine Fournier
- Charlotte ! Atelier boutique
- Les arts Kapelier
- Atelier d'art Claude Chiasson
- La Cabane d'Oiseaux Art Gallery and Boutique - Sculptures on rock and bronze
- Le Vivoir
- Atelier-galerie Nicole Deschênes Duval
- Galerie Entr'Art
- Le Genévrier
Downhill ski centre
- Le Massif de Charlevoix
Farm / agricultural producer
- Les Volières de Baie-Saint-Paul
- La ferme Basque de Charlevoix
- Ferme Caprivoix
- La Ferme Québec-Oies
- Petits fruits Vallée de soleil
- Les Bisons Chouinard
Festival / special event
- Le Massif Fall Colourfest
- Le Festif de Baie-Saint-Paul
- International Contemporary Art Symposium of Baie-Saint-Paul
- L'Estival de Petite-Rivière
- Festival Folklore Isle-aux-Coudres
- Biennale de sculpture de Saint-Jean-Port-Joli
- Fête d'hiver de Saint-Jean-Port-Joli
- Les Violons d'automne
- La Fête des chants de marins
- Festival Guitares en Fête de l'Islet
- Hémérocalles Charlevoix - Jardin Jean Tremblay
- Agrotours Charlevoix
- Train de Charlevoix
- Tours guidés Charlevoix
- Omerto - Le Domaine de la Vallée du Bras
- Chocolaterie Cynthia
- Maison d'affinage Maurice Dufour
- Les Jardins du Centre inc.
- Vignoble du Faubourg
- Miellerie du cratère de Charlevoix
Museum / historic site
- Parcours muséal des Petites Franciscaines de Marie - Maison Mère Baie-Saint-Paul
- Musée d'art contemporain de Baie-Saint-Paul
- Les Traverseux - Espace Patrimoine Canot à Glace
- Laiterie Charlevoix - Cheese making Économusée
- Les Moulins de l'Isle-aux-Coudres - Floor miling Économusée
- Cidres et vergers Pedneault - Pomiculture Économusée
- Charlevoix Maritime Museum
- Papeterie Saint-Gilles - Paper making Économusée
- The Seigneurial Mill of Les Éboulements
- Centre de l'émeu de Charlevoix - Économusée de la huilière
- Musée de sculpture sur bois des Anciens Canadiens
- L'Épopée de la moto
- Museum of living memory
- Musée maritime du Québec
Religious building and site
- Église Notre-Dame-de-Bonsecours
- Spa Nordique Le Germain
- Centre Santé Beauté Francine Thibeault
- Health Center and Spa Le Marion
- Les Grands Rendez-Vous Cyclistes de Charlevoix
- La Grande Traversée Ocean
Trade show / fair
- Marché de Noël de Baie-Saint-Paul
- Réseau de Sentiers de la MRC de Charlevoix
- Tour de l'Isle
- La Traversée de Charlevoix
- Sentier des Caps de Charlevoix
2 week nights 2 week-end nights 3 nights 5 nights 7 nights Winter
December 20, 2019 to April 13, 2020
$1,035 $1,235 $1,335 $1,535 $1,735 Summer
April 14, 2020 to December 18, 2020
$835 $1,035 $1,135 $1,335 $1,535
Prices shown are prices for 6 people (3 bedrooms). Added $ 50 / additional person for the stay (room).
Holiday Weeks and Releases from $ 2855 for 7 nights. For stays of - 7 nights for the release and holiday weeks $ 160 / day plus the basic price. Holidays $ 100 / stay.
The special weekly rate is not applicable for the months of July-August, holidays and week off.
A non-refundable deposit of 20% is required upon booking. The balance of the reservation is payable 30 days before the date of stay. A security deposit is also payable 2 weeks prior to the date of stay.
** A security deposit of $ 500 is required for all bookings and will be refundable after inspection if no damage has been found at the outset.
The minimum age for renting is 25 years.
Minimum of 2 nights for booking.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
The Chic Lair
Petite-Rivière-Saint-François, CharlevoixAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 2 week nights
- $835 - $1,035
- 2 week-end nights
- $1,035 - $1,235
- 3 nights
- $1,135 - $1,335
- 5 nights
- $1,335 - $1,535
- 7 nights
- $1,535 - $1,735
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : January 10, 2020