8 guests, 3 bedrooms
Starting from $180 / 1 night
8 person maximum, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 washroom.
Magnificent view of surrounding mountains with St-Lawrence river nearby
This warm chalet is ready to welcome you. Everything is there so that you can have a pleasant stay in tranquillity. Recently renovated and updated on 3 floors, this chalet is ideal to spend quality time between family and friends and can accommodate up to 9 people. There are 2 upstairs bedrooms (one queen bed and one double bed) with a full bathroom. The basement is arranged with a family room, a large bedroom (2 queen beds) as well as a full bathroom. Also available is a single mattress and a portable playpen for baby.
The four-season SPA, maintained by external team, will permit you to take full advantage of such a luxury and enjoy and admire at your convenience the surrounding nature.
Steps away from hiking trials and 10 minutes away from the Massif and Baie Saint-Paul, this chalet will permit you to take full advantage of activities offered by the magnificent Charlevoix region. You can also take advantage of the large wooded lot (more than 60000 sq. ft.) to relax near the outdoor fireplace (summertime) or simply take advantage of the outdoors to rub shoulders with nature. Children are also welcomed to come have fun and enjoy the outdoors of Charlevoix!
After a day in the open air, you can take the time to enjoy a great meal during the summertime cooked on the barbecue if so desired. Or why not enjoy in good company a good Chinese fondue or a raclette and finish with a chocolate fondue for dessert! The kitchen is well quipped with everything you will need so let your imagination run wild!
With the beautiful view of the mountains, the comfort of this beautiful place will revitalize you without doubt!
We will be listening to your needs and available so that your stay is filled with enjoyable moments and serenity.
Marie-Ève and Philip
- Indoor gas fireplace
- Barbecue and outdoor fireplace (summertime)
- Unlimited wireless high speed internet
- 2 TVs with cable and Blu-Ray
- Bluetooth speaker
- Filter coffee maker (including filters)
- Keurig K-Cup coffee maker
- Complete kitchen equipment
- 4 folding chairs
- Sanitary paper provided
- Personal hygiene products not supplied (exception: hand soap)
- Maintenance products (cleaners, laundry soap) available
- Portable playpen for baby
- 1 single mattress available
- Digital combination door lock
Last updated: November 27, 2022
Here are the nearby attractions:
Accepted payment methods: Interac e-transfer, Visa, Master Card
Rental type: Short stay
|1 night||2 week-end nights||3 nights||7 nights|
October 30, 2022 to December 1, 2022
December 2, 2022 to December 22, 2022
December 23, 2022 to January 1, 2023
3 nights minimum stay
January 2, 2023 to February 23, 2023
February 24, 2023 to March 18, 2023
March 19, 2023 to April 6, 2023
April 7, 2023 to April 10, 2023
April 10, 2023 to May 18, 2023
Victoria Day Weekend
May 19, 2023 to May 22, 2023
May 22, 2023 to June 22, 2023
Taxes for the published rates: Taxes extra
Prices based on 6 persons. Add 25$ per night per additional person.
Cleaning fees, lodging tax, GST ans QST not included.
A security deposit of 500$ is required.
Prices subject to change.
20% of the total rental cost is due upon reservation.
The balance is payable 30 days before the start of the stay.
100% refund if the cancellation takes place 60 days before the start of the stay.
If the cancellation takes place between 30 and 60 days, the 20% deposit will be retained by the owner.
In the event of a cancellation received less than 30 days before the start of the rental, all sums collected will be retained by the owner.
- No smoking in the building. * Please pick up your cigarette butts if you smoke outside.
- No pets are allowed during your stay. *
- No fireworks are allowed. *
* If one of these rules is not respected, a minimum penalty of $ 500 could be imposed and result in the eviction of the tenant from the building.
- Swimming is prohibited in the pond. It is your responsibility to supervise children at all times. The pond is surrounded by several deciduous and coniferous trees.
- Make sure the gas fireplace is closed at night and each time you leave the chalet.
- Appropriate use of the SPA, as indicated in the Travel Guide.
We have more than 1 cottages corresponding to your criteria. You will receive by email our last minute discounts and promotions .