8 person maximum, 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms.
The chalet is in a resort and outdoor activity location, and has expended views of the beautiful nature that surrounds it.
This environment is a place that inspires relaxation and the pleasure of living good times with friends or family.
The chalet is not a place for a "big party" but rather a place where relaxation and the pleasure of living well with friends or family take precedence. For the "big party", there are several other offers all around, do not hesitate to take advantage if this is what you are looking for.
The chalet has an identical and adjacent twin, ideal for multiple family vacations. The rental of this twin is also possible, do not hesitate to ask for information, I will check the possibility for you.
In addition to the services mentioned in the characteristics, the rental includes:
- Winter parking lot snow removal
- Summer lawn mowing
- A complete service of dishes, utensils and pots
- A fondue stove
- A standard coffee machine and a Nespresso virto coffee machine (bring your favorite capsules).
- Internet access and cable service are also included.
The chalet is not known as "ski in / ski out" but it is less than 10km from the center of the Massif de la Petite-rivière St-François.
Regarding COVID-19, the use of the chalet is expected to comply with government directives. Also, a particular effort will be made to disinfect it and a minimum of one day will be respected between each rental.
|Ouvrir dans Google Traduction
Last updated: March 29, 2021
Activities and events in the area
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Plage de Baie St-Paul (15 km)
- Golf course: Baie St-Paul (15 km)
- Ski Hill: Massif de la Petite-Rivière (10 km)
Here are the nearby attractions:
Adventure and outdoor tourist provider
- Katabatik - Aventure dans Charlevoix
- La Reine et Le Millionnaire
- Galerie Art et Style Inc.
- Galerie d'art Yvon Desgagnés
- Carrefour culturel Paul-Médéric
- Galerie Diamant
- Galerie L'Harmattan Inc.
- Atelier-galerie Pierre-Gilles Martin et Carole Tanguay
- Galerie Guylaine Fournier
- Charlotte ! Atelier boutique
- Le Vivoir
- Atelier-galerie Nicole Deschênes Duval
- Les arts Kapelier
- La Mésangerie
- La Cabane d'Oiseaux Art Gallery and Boutique - Sculptures on rock and bronze
Cross-country ski centre
- Mont-Sainte-Anne XC Skiing Centre
Downhill ski centre
Farm / agricultural producer
- Les Volières de Baie-Saint-Paul
- La Ferme Québec-Oies
- Les Bisons Chouinard
- Ferme les Canardises
- Petits fruits Vallée de soleil
- La ferme Basque de Charlevoix
- Charlevoix Alpacas
Festival / special event
- L'Estival de Petite-Rivière
- Autumn at Le Massif
- Le Festif de Baie-Saint-Paul
- International Contemporary Art Symposium of Baie-Saint-Paul
- Festival Folklore Isle-aux-Coudres
- Festival Guitares en Fête de l'Islet
- Biennale de sculpture de Saint-Jean-Port-Joli
- Fête d'hiver de Saint-Jean-Port-Joli
- Les Violons d'automne
- La Fête des chants de marins
- Hommage à la sauvagine
- Fête costumée la Mi-Carême
- Golf le Loup de Baie-Saint-Paul
- Club de golf Trois-Saumons
- Agrotours Charlevoix
- Train de Charlevoix
- Tours guidés Charlevoix
- Omerto - Le Domaine de la Vallée du Bras
- Chocolaterie Cynthia
- Famille Migneron
- Vignoble du Faubourg
- Les Jardins du Centre inc.
- Érablière Marc-A. Deschênes
- Érablière Bois-Joli
Museum / historic site
- Les Traverseux : espace patrimoine - Canot à glace
- Les Moulins de l'Isle-aux-Coudres - Floor miling Économusée
- Parcours muséal des Petites Franciscaines de Marie - Maison Mère Baie-Saint-Paul
- Musée d'art contemporain de Baie-Saint-Paul
- Laiterie Charlevoix - Cheese making Économusée
- Cidres et vergers Pedneault - Pomiculture Économusée
- Charlevoix Maritime Museum
- Papeterie Saint-Gilles - Paper making Économusée
- Musée maritime du Québec
- Museum of living memory
- Musée de sculpture sur bois des Anciens Canadiens
- L'Épopée de la moto
- Le musée de l'Isle-aux-Grues
- Bateau Ivre - Mid-Lent Costume Exhibition
- The Seigneurial Mill of Les Éboulements
- Centre de l'émeu de Charlevoix - Économusée de la huilière
Regional / municipal park
- Pointe aux Pins - Réserve naturelle Jean-Paul-Riopelle
Religious building and site
- Église Notre-Dame-de-Bonsecours
- Pays'Art - Rural Art Circuit
- Spa Nordique Le Germain
- Centre Santé Beauté Francine Thibeault
- Health Center and Spa Le Marion
- Nordique spa Mont Sainte-Anne
- La Grande Traversée Ocean
- Les Grands Rendez-Vous Cyclistes de Charlevoix
Trade show / fair
- Marché de Noël de Baie-Saint-Paul
- Le Massif de Charlevoix
- Réseau de Sentiers de la MRC de Charlevoix
- Tour de l'Isle
- Sentier des Caps de Charlevoix
Rates and regulations
Accepted payment methods: Interac e-transfer
Rental type: Short stay
April 5, 2021 to June 18, 2021
June 19, 2021 to October 15, 2021
October 16, 2021 to December 18, 2021
Taxes for the published rates: Taxes extra
The prices mentioned exclude the following taxes to be added:
- Lodging tax: 3.5%
- GST: 5%
- QST: 9.975%
The reservation must be confirmed by an initial transfer of 25% of the rental cost.
The refund of the initial payment, in the event of cancellation, is possible up to 30 days before the date of occupancy.
This rule does not apply, however, if rental is made impossible due to government limitations associated with COVID-19. In this case, the refund will be immediate.
Full payment must be paid before arrival at the chalet.
A security deposit of $ 500.00 must also be paid upon clearing full payment. The security deposit is used to cover any damage caused during the stay or even compulsory for non-standard housekeeping (see details below in the rental conditions).
- The tenant is responsible for the rented chalet and its contents. In addition, it assumes full and entire responsibility for the people to whom it allows access.
- The tenant must also make sure not to disturb the other residents of neighboring buildings.
- Under no circumstances can the landlord be held responsible for any damage or loss suffered by the tenant or one of the occupants.
- The landlord assumes no responsibility for damage, loss or theft with regard to the personal effects of the tenant and his guests.
- It is strictly forbidden to make a fire on the ground except for the site provided for this purpose.
- The tenant is responsible for the sewer and sink if blocked or damaged by his fault.
- On departure, the tenant must leave the premises, chalet, land, furniture and accessories in the same condition as on arrival and in their initial location. As already mentioned, if the cleanliness of the chalet is deemed unsatisfactory, the additional maintenance amount will be deducted from the security deposit.
- The tenant agrees that the use of the grindstones and objects in the rented building is for the use for which they are intended and in the places where they are located.
- The tenant agrees to notify the landlord as soon as the tenant becomes aware of a defect or breakage of equipment.
- The tenant agrees that nothing is thrown in the sinks, toilet, bathtub, shower and spa likely to obstruct the pipes, failing which the costs incurred for the return to service will be fully invoiced to the tenant.
- The tenant agrees that we do not smoke inside. This chalet is officially rented non-smoking. In the event that this rule is not respected, the security deposit will be entirely retained by the landlord.
- The renter will not admit any domestic animal in the chalet or on its premises.
- The tenant agrees that household waste must be placed in the outdoor bin provided for this purpose.
Payments must be made by interac transfer. The refund of the deposit, if applicable, will also be made by interac transfer.
Access to the keys will be possible upon confirmation of the total payment including the security deposit. Details will be provided to you at this time.