- 10 person maximum
- 2 king size beds, 2 queen size beds, 1 sofa bed
- 4 bedrooms
- Building dimensions: 2500 SF
- 2 bathrooms
- Property dimensions: 45000 SF
L'Experience, Ski and SPA
Splendid vacation home set between the mountains and the river in Petite-Rivière-Saint-François, without neighbors on the sides or in the back, only 10 minutes from Baie-St-Paul and the Massif de Charlevoix.
- Spacious home, accomodates 10 people.
- Veranda with 4 seasons SPA, and view of the river.
- BBQ from May to October included.
- Billiard room.
- TV room with large flat screen and Wii.
- Free WIFI
- Bedding and towels included
- Invigorate yourself with a walk in the mountain, a few paces behind the house.
The lessee must notify the owner of any BREAK OR DAMAGE caused during his stay
The lessee is liable for material and bodily injury in or on the rented property during the rental period, in order to for any reason whatsoever, except damages not caused by it or its occupants and those resulting from construction defects, lack of maintenance, natural and technological disasters, and any damage normally covered by the owner's homeowners insurance policy . The tenant and any other person on the rented premises undertake to keep the owner from leaving and without any claim made by anyone resulting from the damages for which they are responsible.
The tenant agrees to give the rented building at the end of its rental period in the same condition as when it arrived. The tenant is responsible for the breakages caused by his personal facts and those of the persons who accompany him and he will be given an invoice for any damage caused to the property (except the normal wear and tear of the places).
The tenant agrees to respect reasonable rules of conduct and not disturb neighbors and residents of the area. He will have to stick to a reasonable level of noise, both inside and out. After 11:00, noise must be kept to a minimum, especially outdoors
The landlord assures that the leased property holds a classification certificate issued by the Corporation of Canada. Quebec tourist industry in accordance with the Act respecting tourist accommodation establishments and still in force
The owner can not be held responsible for any accident, injury or illness resulting from the fault of the tenant, which may occur at tenant or his guests during the stay. By accepting this reservation, the tenant and his guests accept the risks associated with their stay at the establishment.
The owner can not be held responsible for theft or loss of property of the tenant or his guests during the stay.
SMOKING is prohibited in the building.Please use the appropriate spaces outside and throw the cigarette butts in the place intended for this purpose.
ANIMALS are not allowed
Put into practice all the instructions related to the use of the building which are sent to you by email, and those on the spot in the blue binder
If either of these conditions is NOT observed during the stay, the owners reserve the right of expulsion, and this , without any refund of the stay
the building may only be used for vacation purposes
The lessee may not assign his rights under the lease agreement nor to sublet the building
If the day of departure, the tenant does not leave at the time mentioned (provided in the contract), additional fees may apply.
Sanitary paper provided for the beginning of the stay, the maintenance products provided for the duration of the stay and the products of personal hygiene not provided
Bedding provided (pillows, sheets,) and towels provided. Electric heating provided
Parking snow removal included
Some recommendations ... when you leave:
return the building in the same condition as on arrival (except cleaning)
Make sure all windows and doors are closed. We ask you that:
The dishes are washed
The waste is deposited as indicated in your rental agreement
The fireplace or wood stove is extinguished, if any. ) Make sure the spa cover is properly seated
If you have used the outdoor BBQ, please clean it, close the propane tank, if necessary, and make sure that the protective cover is in place
Have a nice stay with us
Arrival: From 17:00
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Fleuve St-Laurent (10 km)
- Golf course: Baie St-Paul (15 Km)
- Ski Hill: Massif de Charlevoix (10 KM)
In the region
- Ski et luge
- Massif de Charlevoix: 10 min.
- Mont Sainte Anne : 30 min,
- Mont Grands Fonds: 1 hr
- Hicking - Snowshoeing
- Art galleries at Baie-Saint-Paul
- Casino de Charlevoix
The cottage l'Expérience is at the gate of Charlevoix
- 10 min. from Petite-Rivière-Saint-François et Le Massif de Charlevoix
- 10 min. from Baie St-Paul: Restaurants, groceries, shopping
- 30 min. from from Saint Anne de Beaupré and its shrine
- 1 hr from Québec City
Charlevoix World Biosphere Reserve by Unesco, is renowned for its outdoor activities, cuisine and artistic activity.
- 4 Golf courses
- Baie-Saint-Paul : Le Loup
- Sainte-Anne-De-Beaupré :Le Grand Vallon
- La Malbaie : Manoir Richelieu et Murray Bay GC:
- Mountain or road biking
- Hicking in Parc National des Hautes Gorges
- Horse riding
- Wale watching
- Kayaking , Katabatik in Baie-Saint-Paul
- Art galleries in Baie-Saint-Paul
- Ferry to l'ile-Aux-Coudres : 30 min.
- in the mountains surrounding the cottage
- Gabrielle-Roy trail at 5 min.
- Acces to the river and beach 10 min.
Holiday Season: 75$ /night more than the price listed above
Stay including a statutory holiday: $25 per day more.
Arrival time = After 17:00 // Departure time = Before 11:00
Minimum rental of 2 nights required
We accept payment by credit card, paypal or bank transfer.
DETAILED PRICE LIST (BY PERIOD):
Season break - April 16 to June 15 and October 16 to December 15
Nb of nights Before taxes All taxes included 2 595,00$ 708,04$ 3 695,00$ 827,04$ 4 795,00$ 946,04$ 5 895,00$ 1065,04$ 6 995,00$ 1184,04$ 7 1095,00$ 1303,04$
Summer period - June 16 to October 15
Nb of nights Before taxes All taxes included 2 695,00$ 827,04$ 3 795,00$ 946,04$ 4 895,00$ 1065,04$ 5 995,00$ 1184,04$ 6 1095,00$ 1303,04$ 7 1195,00$ 1422,04$
Winter period - December 16 to April 15
Nb of nights Before taxes All taxes included 2 995,00$ 1184,04$ 3 1095,00$ 1303,04$ 4 1195,00$ 1422,04$ 5 1295,00$ 1541,04$ 6 1395,00$ 1660,04$ 7 1495,00$ 1779,04$
Terms and conditions
- Prices are in Canadian dollars.
- Minimum age for reservation is 25.
- Non-smoker residence. No animals.
- A fee on 25$ per person per day is required for rentals of more than 10 peoples.
- You must add 50$ more per stay for holidays and 3 nights minimum
- Vous devez ajouter 75$ de plus par nuitée lors de la période des fêtes et semaines de relâche.
- 3 nights minimum.
Payement and cancellation
- Payement of 20% of the rent on reservation. Balance and security deposit payable 30 days before the stay.
- In case of cancellation more than 30 days before the stay, the 20% downpayment will be kept by the hirer
- A predetermined amount of wood is provided for each stay.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
L'Experience, Ski and SPA
Petite-Rivière-Saint-François, CharlevoixAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 2 nights
- 595 $ - 995 $
- 3 nights
- 695 $ - 1095 $
- 4 nights
- 795 $ - 1195 $
- 5 nights
- 895 $ - 1295 $
- 6 nights
- 995 $ - 1395 $
- 7 nights
- 1095 $ - 1495 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : November 17, 2018