- 18 person maximum
- 1 queen size bed, 5 double beds, 3 single beds, 2 sofa beds
- 7 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
L'Astragale Indoor pool - SPA
Beautiful Chalet with inground pool and spa nestled in the center of a lot of more than 80 000 ft² will make you live unforgettable moments, in an enchanting environment, overlooking the St. Lawrence River. Located just 10 minutes from the Petite-Rivière-St-Francois Massif, 15 minutes from downtown Baie-St-Paul, 55 minutes from the Casino and La Malbaie and 1:30 from whales
Located in a very relaxing place, L'Astragale can comfortably accommodate up to 18 people. It is classified 3 stars according to the CITQ. Its bright open area is favorable to family rents or between friends. Located on these 3 levels, we find 7 bedrooms, 2 foldaway beds and 4 full bathrooms.
The in-ground pool will delight the youngest and even the biggest. Otherwise, the SPA 4 seasons can warm you up after a nice day of skiing or just to relax. Its large terrace will charm you to admire the mountains of Charlevoix and the beautiful St. Lawrence River. A BBQ is also available year round to make the most of these amenities. A vast wooded lot borders the Chalet giving to its occupants a large space to breathe. You will find a games area including a table '' Baby Foot '' and a table of air hockey.
- 1 open space room with kitchen and dining room
- 1 living room with 3 sofas, 1 armchair (HDTV)
- 1 large locker room for skiers 1 full bathroom with shower only
- Washing room
- bedroom with 1 queen bed
- 1 bedroom with 1 double bed and bathroom with shower and washbasin
- 1 bedroom with 2 single beds
- 1 bedroom with 1 double bed in the attic (access with ladder by the master bedroom)
- 1 full bathroom with shower
- 1 bedroom with double bed
- 1 bedroom with double bed and 1 single bed
- 1 bathroom with shower
- Boudoir with 1 double Murphy bed and 1 Murphy bed
- 1 games room with table football and air hockey
- 1 bedroom with double bed
- 1 full bathroom with bath
Located in the beautiful region of Charlevoix Chalet L'Astragale will charm you with its proximity to the different attractions of the region. Destination par excellence to admire the panoramic landscapes which combines the majesty of its mountains with the immensity of the river.
WINTER, the Petite-Rivières-St-Francois massif attracts skiers with the highest elevation mountains in Eastern Canada.
In SUMMER, hikers test themselves in the Hautes-Gorges-de-la-Rivière-Malbaie, where a small river flows between the steepest walls east of the Rockies.
And in AUTUMN, tourists come to see the dramatic change of leaves. You will also find a stretch of road between Baie-St-Paul and La Malbaie is Route 362 which is one of the most scenic roads in Canada. Scenes directly from tourist brochures: picturesque towns nestled in green farmland, rolling hills covered with a dense forest, mountain peaks looming on the horizon. You will also find in the region about 1h30 drive from the cottage hot spots whale watching is Baie-Sainte-Catherine and Tadoussac.
No matter the time of your visit come and have fun and relax in this wilderness near the many attractions that Charlevoix can offer you! Welcome!
Near this cottage
- Golf course: CLub de Golf le Loup (15 km)
- Ski Hill: Massif de Charlevoix (8,5 km)
Here are the nearby attractions:
Adventure and outdoor tourist provider
- La Reine et Le Millionnaire
- Suroît Aventures
- Katabatik - Aventure dans Charlevoix
- Galerie Art et Style Inc.
- Galerie d'art Yvon Desgagnés
- Marie-Renée Otis - broderie d'art
- Carrefour culturel Paul-Médéric
- Maison de René Richard - Art Gallery and museum
- Galerie L'Harmattan Inc.
- Atelier-galerie Pierre-Gilles Martin et Carole Tanguay
- Galerie Guylaine Fournier
- Charlotte ! Atelier boutique
- Le Vivoir
- Galerie Entr'Art
- Atelier-galerie Nicole Deschênes Duval
- Les arts Kapelier
- La Mésangerie
- Atelier d'art Claude Chiasson
- Le Genévrier
Cross-country ski centre
- Mont-Sainte-Anne XC Skiing Centre
Downhill ski centre
- Le Massif de Charlevoix
Farm / agricultural producer
- Les Volières de Baie-Saint-Paul
- La Ferme Québec-Oies
- Les Bisons Chouinard
- Petits fruits Vallée de soleil
- Centre de l'émeu de Charlevoix
- La ferme Basque de Charlevoix
Festival / special event
- L'Estival de Petite-Rivière
- Le Festif de Baie-Saint-Paul
- International Contemporary Art Symposium of Baie-Saint-Paul
- Festival Folklore Isle-aux-Coudres
- Festival Guitares en Fête de l'Islet
- Biennale de sculpture de Saint-Jean-Port-Joli
- Fête d'hiver de Saint-Jean-Port-Joli
- Les Violons d'automne
- La Fête des chants de marins
- Hommage à la sauvagine
- Fête costumée la Mi-Carême
- Le moule à sucre
- Club de golf Trois-Saumons
- Train de Charlevoix
- Tours guidés Charlevoix
- Omerto - Le Domaine de la Vallée du Bras
- Chocolaterie Cynthia
- Maison d'affinage Maurice Dufour
- Vignoble du Faubourg
- Les Jardins du Centre inc.
- Fromagerie Île-aux-Grues
- Érablière Marc-A. Deschênes
- Érablière Bois-Joli
Museum / historic site
- Les Traverseux - Espace Patrimoine Canot à Glace
- Les Moulins de l'Isle-aux-Coudres - Floor miling Économusée
- Parcours muséal des Petites Franciscaines de Marie - Maison Mère Baie-Saint-Paul
- Musée d'art contemporain de Baie-Saint-Paul
- Laiterie Charlevoix - Cheese making Économusée
- Cidres et vergers Pedneault - Pomiculture Économusée
- Charlevoix Maritime Museum
- Papeterie Saint-Gilles - Paper making Économusée
- Musée maritime du Québec
- Museum of living memory
- Musée de sculpture sur bois des Anciens Canadiens
- L'Épopée de la moto
- Le musée de l'Isle-aux-Grues
- Bateau Ivre - Mid-Lent Costume Exhibition
- The Seigneurial Mill of Les Éboulements
Regional / municipal park
- Pointe aux Pins - Réserve naturelle Jean-Paul-Riopelle
Religious building and site
- Église Notre-Dame-de-Bonsecours
- Spa Nordique Le Germain
- Centre Santé Beauté Francine Thibeault
- Health Center and Spa Le Marion
- Nordique spa Mont Sainte-Anne
- La Grande Traversée Isle-aux-Coudres
- Les Grands Rendez-Vous Cyclistes de Charlevoix
Trade show / fair
- Marché de Noël de Baie-Saint-Paul
- Tour de l'Isle
- Sentier des Caps de Charlevoix
2 week nights 2 week-end nights 3 nights 5 nights 7 nights Summer
April 14, 2019 to December 20, 2019
Price for 6 people. $ 50 / pers. add
$835 $1,250 $1,350 $1,550 $1,750 Winter
December 20, 2019 to April 19, 2020
Price for 6 people (3 bedroom). 50$ /pers. add. (room add)
$1,035 $1,650 $1,750 $1,950 $2,150
Prices shown are prices for 6 people (3 bedrooms). Added $ 50 additional people (room).
Holiday Weeks and Releases from $ 3495 for 7 nights. For stays of - 7 nights for the release and holiday weeks $ 190 / day plus the basic price. Holidays $ 150 / stay.
The special weekly rate is not applicable for the months of July-August, holidays and week off.
A non-refundable deposit of 20% is required upon booking. The balance of the reservation is payable 30 days before the date of stay. A security deposit is also payable 2 weeks prior to the date of stay.
** A security deposit of $ 500 is required for all bookings and will be refundable after inspection if no damage has been found at the outset.
The minimum age for renting is 25 years.
Minimum of 2 nights for booking.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
L'Astragale Indoor pool - SPA
Petite-Rivière-Saint-François, CharlevoixAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 2 week nights
- $835 - $1,035
- 2 week-end nights
- $1,250 - $1,650
- 3 nights
- $1,350 - $1,750
- 5 nights
- $1,550 - $1,950
- 7 nights
- $1,750 - $2,150
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : October 14, 2019