Valid from March 17 to April 17, 2019
SPÉCIAL 3 chambres ( 6 pax) 895$ 4 chambres 995$ ( 8 pax)
Free - Special
Valid from March 19 to April 19, 2019
5 nuits / 595$ Unité 2 chambres 2 à 4 pers Valide du 29 mars au 20 juin et du 04 sept au 15 dec. Sauf férié
- 4 person maximum
- 2 queen size beds
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
Horizon bleu / 2 rooms
This English cottage style property 4 star / 4 seasons offers two superimposed homes soundproofed and independent. You can rent the property in full. Capacity from 2 to 14 people.
- Very large parking
- Local traffic only (tranquility insured)
- Non smoking residence
- Pets not allowed
- Bedding and towels are provided
Extraordinary panoramic view of the St. Lawrence River. 10 minutes from Le Massif de Charlevoix. the house is of a size of 2800 sq.ft. Land area 33,000 sq.ft. 4 seasons spa. Lovely panoramic view of the St. Lawrence River.
Follow this link for a list of amenities for each unit: http://www.charlevoixhorizonbleu.com/ang__hebergement.html
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Fleuve St-Laurent (5 km)
- Golf course: Baie-St-Paul (15 km)
- Ski Hill: Le Massif (10 km)
10 minutes from Ski Le Massif.
Ski resort: Le massf de Charlevoix.
- Alpine skiing
- Snowshoeing and cross country skiing nearby
Take long walks in nature. See, feel and enjoy this beautiful mountain landscape
You can do:
- Expedition to Mount Gabrielle Roy 5 minutes from us
- Swimming pool ($)
- Small beach and playground 10 minutes
- 15 minutes from Baie-St-Paul for shopping and admire the artwork.
- 20 minutes ferry from St. Joseph de la Rive Ile aux Coudres
- 45 minutes from St Irenaeus for whale watching.
- 45 minutes from Casino de Charlevoix.
- Expedition Trail caps
- Shipping to park large gardens.
- 25 minutes from Canyon Ste-Anne
- 45 minutes from the Basilica of Ste-Anne de Beaupré
- 40 minutes from Cape rotating
- Walk to Mount Gabrielle Roy, Spa
- Walking editing: In the center of Le Massif de Charlevoix At the Park des Grands-Jardins.
- 10 minutes from the tourist information.
- No pets permitted
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Horizon bleu / 2 rooms
Petite-Rivière-Saint-François, CharlevoixAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 2 nights
- 3 nights
- 4 nights
- 5 nights
- 7 nights
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : February 5, 2019