- 16 person maximum
- 7 queen size beds, 1 sofa bed
- 7 bedrooms
- Building dimensions: 36x42
- 4 bathrooms , 1 washroom
- Property dimensions: 200x200
Superb modern chalet
This friendly chalet has a great abundance of windows with a spectacular view of the Saint-Lawrence River. It is conveniently located 8 minutes from the ski resort Le Massif and 10 minutes from Baie-Saint-Paul. He wants one of the best located chalets! It can accommodate up to 14 people comfortably with its 7 rooms, each tastefully decorated and with their Queen bed. It can also accommodate 2 more people on a sofa bed in the ground garden.
Spacious chalet and luxurious, located between mountains and tides.
Perfect to meet family or group of friends, all equipment of this chalet is enough for 16 people! Your group may eat together in the large dining room for 16 people, the dishes more than sufficient, fondue pots, etc. Absolu is more functional for group up to 16 people.
We should not forget to have fun after a great day outdoors, Absolu is well equiped! Outside; Spa under the stars, petanque, fireplace, children's playgrounds. Inside; XBOX, 3 televisions, foosball, a pool table, all complemented by two fireplaces, one in the garden level and the other one on the ground floor, between the living room and dining room.
Sport activities nearby.
Alpine ski, cross-country ski, golf, canoe/kayak, mountain hike, mountain bike, skating, snowshoe.
· well equipped kitchen with granite counter
· dining room with table for 14 people
· living room with fireplace and TV HD 43 "
· 2 bedrooms with queen bed
· entrance hall with storage
· 1 bathroom
· 600 pi2 terrace
· 3 bedrooms with queen bed
· foosball table
· 2 bathrooms
On the garden level
. kitchen bar
. pool table
· 1 bathroom
. 1 washroom
· lounge (sofa bed) with home theater and fireplace.
. 2 bedrooms with queen bed
· Large entrance hall with storage, giving access to the outdoor spa, 7 seats, 4 seasons
· fully equipped kitchen (cookware, dishes, kitchen utensils, assorted glassware, fondue pot)
· toilet paper, paper towel, dish soap
· fireplaces / wood not supplied
· washer, dryer
· 2 TVs
· high Speed Wireless Internet
· sound System, CD
· DVD player
· outdoor terrace with garden furniture
· propane BBQ
· outdoor SPA 7 seater 4 seasons
· X-Box 360
. beat box for bluetooth mobile music
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Fleuve St-Laurent (1000 m)
- Golf course: Golf de Baie St-Paul
- Ski Hill: Le Massif de Charlevoix (11 km)
Period Day Weekend 5 day
Month Season Period high saison n/a 1795 2665 3395 n/a n/a low saison n/a 1250 1625 1750 n/a n/a
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Petite-Rivière-Saint-François, CharlevoixAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 2 nights
- 1250 $ - 1795 $
- 3 nights
- 4 nights
- 5 nights
- 6 nights
- 7 nights
- 1750 $ - 3395 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : June 14, 2018