- 10 person maximum
- 1 king size bed, 3 queen size beds, 2 single beds
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom , 1 washroom
Le Select, SPA, Charlevoix
Chalet accommodating 8 people, with the possibility of accommodating up to 10 people for a fee of $25 per person, per night, over 8.
Superb tourist residence located in the development of the Seigneurie des Éboulements. Located in the heart of the most beautiful tourist attractions of the Charlevoix region, this new building, with its contemporary chic style, perched in the middle of the mountains, offers a view divided between land and sea, which promotes the region's most beautiful landscapes. 5 minutes from Baie-St-Paul, 30 minutes from the Le Massif ski resort and 30 minutes from the Casino de Charlevoix, this superb residence offers all the necessary amenities to make your stay unique.
With its very large covered terrace, your outdoor BBQ, your spa evening or any other moment of relaxation sheltered from the bad weather will charm you. In addition, the chalet's open-air design will certainly enhance the interaction with your friends or family during your 5 to 7. The spacious and modern kitchen includes all the amenities you will need. The living room with its 65" smart TV and Bluetooth sound bar will provide you with an appropriate musical atmosphere or a successful movie night.
The very large windows will constantly plunge you into this magnificent panorama. Whatever the season, you will be charmed by the unique setting of this corner of paradise! The chalet, appliances, electronics, furniture, beds, mattresses... everything, absolutely everything is new!
***Notice to snowmobilers*** Accessibility to the regional snowmobile trail #377 directly from the chalet, no car, no trailer, you leave for your hike directly from the chalet. The track is reachable within 1 km.
***Notice to runners, hikers and walkers*** Accessibility to the magnificent Marine Forest trail, more than 8 km of hiking trails, rest area and observation site above the falls are accessible at all times.
With its three observation lookouts, two arched bridges and 310 metres of elevation difference, the Sentier de la forêt Marine - La Seigneurie offers a challenge to hikers of all ages, who can walk it for free in all seasons, and even wear snowshoes in winter. Along the Boudreault River, it connects the Musée maritime de Charlevoix, located at 305 rue de l'Église in Saint-Joseph-de-la-Rive, at the entrance to the Domaine de la Seigneurie, on Route 362.
Convenience and equipment:
3 bedrooms (1 king bed, 2 queen beds), 1
Queen bed (living room),
2 single beds (foldable bed)
Coffee maker (Keurig)
Dishes and cutlery
Unlimited Internet access (WIFI)
Satellite television (super screen)
Leisure Equipment :
Sound system (LV sound bar)
Intelligent 65 inch television set
Outdoor equipment :
Summer activity (nearby)
Hockey (ice rink)
Alpine skiing (massif and Grand-Fonds)
Here is the link to a video that will certainly delight you:
(copy this link in the bar of your search engine)
Our cleaning team validates after each rental if things are missing and/or broken. We will be alerted if this is the case.
The tenant must notify the landlord of any BREAKNESS OR DAMAGE caused during his stay.
The tenant is liable for material and bodily damage occurring in or on the rented building during the rental period, for any reason whatsoever, except for damage not caused by the rented building or its occupants and resulting from defects in construction, lack of maintenance, natural and technological disasters, and any damage normally covered by the owner's home insurance policy. The tenant and any other person on the rented premises undertake to hold the owner harmless from any claim made by anyone resulting from the damage for which they are responsible.
The tenant undertakes to return the rented building at the end of its rental period in the same condition as on arrival. The tenant is responsible for damage caused by his personal acts and those of his companions and will be invoiced for any damage caused to the property (except normal wear and tear).
The tenant undertakes to respect reasonable rules of conduct and not to disturb neighbours and residents in the area. It must keep to a reasonable noise level, both inside and outside. After 11 a.m., noise must be kept to a minimum, especially outside.
The owner ensures that the leased establishment holds a classification certificate issued by the Corporation de l'industrie touristique du Québec in accordance with the Act respecting tourist accommodation establishments and still in force.
The landlord cannot be held responsible for any accident, injury or illness resulting from the tenant's fault that may occur to the tenant or his guests during the stay. By accepting this reservation, the tenant and his guests accept the risks associated with their stay at the establishment.
The owner cannot be held responsible for the theft or loss of the property of the tenant or his guests during the stay.
It is forbidden to SMOKE in the building. Please use the appropriate spaces outside and discard the cigarette butts in the designated area.
Animals are not allowed
Follow all instructions related to building use that are sent to you by email, and those on site in the blue binder.
If any of these conditions are NOT met during the stay, the owners reserve the right to expel the owner, without any refund of the stay.
rental terms and conditions
the building can only be used for vacation purposes.
The tenant may not assign his rights under the lease or sublease the building.
If on the day of departure, the tenant does not leave at the time mentioned (provided for in the contract), additional charges may apply.
Sanitary paper provided for the beginning of the stay, cleaning products provided for the duration of the stay and personal hygiene products not provided.
Bedding provided (pillows, sheets,) and towels provided. Electric heating provided.
Snow removal from the parking lot included.
Some recommendations... when you leave:
Return the building to the same condition as on arrival (except for cleaning).
Make sure all windows and doors are closed. We ask you to:
The dishes are washed.
The waste is placed in the green bin and the recycling in the blue bin or as indicated in your rental contract.
The fireplace or wood stove is turned off, if applicable.
Make sure the spa cover is properly replaced.
If you have used the outdoor bbq, please clean it, close the propane tank tightly, if necessary, and make sure the protective cover is securely in place.
Place the used bedding in the laundry room.
Enjoy your stay with us!
Arrival: From 17:00
Departure: 11:00 am
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Fleuve St-Laurent
Here are the nearby attractions:
Adventure and outdoor tourist provider
- Suroît Aventures
- Katabatik - Aventure dans Charlevoix
- Les Ateliers Charlevoix
- Atelier d'art Claude Chiasson
- Les arts Kapelier
- Charlotte ! Atelier boutique
- Centre d'art de Kamouraska
- Atelier d'estampe Les Moraines
- Johanne Kourie - artiste-peintre
- Maison de René Richard - Art Gallery and museum
- Marie-Renée Otis - broderie d'art
- Carrefour culturel Paul-Médéric
- Atelier-galerie Pierre-Gilles Martin et Carole Tanguay
- Galerie Guylaine Fournier
- Galerie d'art Yvon Desgagnés
- Galerie Art et Style Inc.
- Le Genévrier
- Croisières Zodiac Aventure
Boat tour company
- Croisières Zodiac Aventure
Casino / racetrack
- Casino de Charlevoix
Cross-country ski centre
- Mont Grand-Fonds
Downhill ski centre
- Mont Grand-Fonds
Farm / agricultural producer
- Ferme Caprivoix
- Ferme Cybèle
- Centre de l'émeu de Charlevoix
- La ferme Basque de Charlevoix
- Les Volières de Baie-Saint-Paul
Festival / special event
- Le Domaine Forget International Festival
- Festival Folklore Isle-aux-Coudres
- L'Halloween à La Pocatière
- Symposium de peinture du Kamouraska
- International Contemporary Art Symposium of Baie-Saint-Paul
- Le Festif de Baie-Saint-Paul
- Hémérocalles Charlevoix - Jardin Jean Tremblay
- Club de golf Le Manoir Richelieu
- Club de golf Murray Bay
- Golf le Loup de Baie-Saint-Paul
- Charlevoix Aviation
- Train de Charlevoix
- Miellerie du cratère de Charlevoix
- Boulangerie Pains d'exclamation!
- Les Jardins du Centre inc.
- Champignons Charlevoix
- Maison d'affinage Maurice Dufour
- Fromagerie le mouton blanc
- Chocolaterie La Fée Gourmande
- Quai des Bulles
- Fromagerie Saint-Fidèle Inc.
- Chocolaterie Cynthia
- Omerto - Le Domaine de la Vallée du Bras
Museum / historic site
- Musée de Charlevoix
- Maison du Bootlegger
- Corporation de la Vieille Forge Cauchon (Forge-menuiserie Cauchon)
- Moulin seigneurial des Éboulements
- Papeterie Saint-Gilles - Paper making Économusée
- Charlevoix Maritime Museum
- École Delisle
- Cidres et vergers Pedneault - Pomiculture Économusée
- Maison Chapais
- Site d'interprétation de l'anguille de Kamouraska
- Musée québécois de l'agriculture et de l'alimentation
- Les Moulins de l'Isle-aux-Coudres - Floor miling Économusée
- Musée régional de Kamouraska
- Habitat 07
- Musée les Voitures d'eau
- Musée d'art contemporain de Baie-Saint-Paul
- Laiterie Charlevoix - Cheese making Économusée
- Parcours muséal des Petites Franciscaines de Marie - Maison Mère Baie-Saint-Paul
- La Seigneurie des Aulnaies
Observatory / planetarium
- Observatoire astronomique et de l'Astroblème de Charlevoix
- Le Grand labyrinthe Servlinks
Regional / municipal park
- Site régional de la montagne de la Croix de Clermont
- Montagne à Coton
- Centre écologique de Port-au-Saumon (CEPAS)
- Centre équestre nature
- Mountain Road
- St. Lawrence Route
- Charlevoix's Flavour Trail
- Zen Évasion Spa
- Moment Spa Le Manoir Richelieu
- Spa O'Quartz
- Relais de Santé L'Isle-aux-Coudres(Inova Détente et Spa)
- Spa santé L'Antalgie
- Auberge et Centre Santé La Grand Voile
- Health Center and Spa Le Marion
- Spa Nordique Le Germain
- Centre Santé Beauté Francine Thibeault
- Challenge Casino de Charlevoix
- Triathlon de Charlevoix
- The Grand Tour Desjardins
- La Virée Nordique de Charlevoix
- Ultra-Trail Harricana du Canada (UTHC)
- La Grande Traversée Isle-aux-Coudres
- Les grands rendez-vous cyclistes de Charlevoix
Trade show / fair
- Marché de Noël de Baie-Saint-Paul
- Sentiers Mont des Morios
- Tour de l'Isle
- La Traversée de Charlevoix
Specific characteristics :
- Minimum rental of 2 nights required
- Check-in time = after 5 PM / Check-out time = before 11 AM
- We accept payments by credit card, paypal or bank transfer
- 25$ per person per day if more than 8 people, maximum of 10. Please note that the two additional people will occupy folding beds.
- Holiday season from December 20 to January 5, a minimum 3 nights stay.
Holiday season detailed Prices (for 8 people) :
3 nights stay = 1 370 $ (1 630,29 $ tx incl.)
4 nights stay = 1 595 $ (1 898,04 $ tx incl.)
5 nights stay = 1 820 $ (2 165,78 $ tx incl.)
6 nights stay = 2 045 $ (2 433,53 $ tx incl.)
7 nights stay = 2 270 $ (2 701,28 $ tx incl.)
"Between season" period from April 16th to June 15th and October 16th to December 15th (for 8 people)
2 nights stay = $ 750 ($ 892.49 incl. taxes)
3 nights stay = $ 850 ($ 1 011.49 incl. taxes)
4 nights stay = $ 950 ($ 1 130.49 incl. taxes)
5 nights stay = $ 1 050 ($ 1 249.49) incl. taxes)
6 nights stay = $ 1 150 ($ 1 368,49 incl. taxes)
7 nights stay = $ 1 250 ($1 487.49 incl. taxes)
Winter period from December 16th to April 15th (for 8 people)
2 nights stay = $ 895 ($ 1 065.04 incl. taxes)
3 nights stay = $ 995 ($ 1 184.04 incl. taxes)
4 nights stay = $ 1 095 ($ 1 303.04 incl. taxes)
5 nights stay = $ 1 195 ($ 1 422.04 incl. taxes)
6 nights stay = $ 1 295 ($ 1 541.04 incl. taxes)
7 nights stay = $ 1 395 ($ 1 660.04 incl. taxes)
Summer period from June 16th to October 15th (for 8 people)
2 nights stay = $ 995 ($ 1 184.04 incl. taxes)
3 nights stay = $ 1 145 ($ 1 362.54 incl. taxes)
4 nights stay = $ 1 295 ($ 1 541.04 incl. taxes)
5 nights stay = $ 1 445 ($ 1 719.54 incl. taxes)
6 nights stay = $ 1 595 ($ 1 898.04 incl. taxes)
7 nights stay = $ 1 745 ($ 2 076.53 incl. taxes)
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Le Select, SPA, Charlevoix
Les Éboulements, CharlevoixAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 2 nights
- 750 $ - 995 $
- 3 nights
- 850 $ - 1145 $
- 4 nights
- 950 $ - 1295 $
- 5 nights
- 1050 $ - 1445 $
- 6 nights
- 1150 $ - 1595 $
- 7 nights
- 1250 $ - 1745 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : January 22, 2019
Other ads from this announcer
Le Repère, SPA, Mauricie
Le Missionnaire, SPA, Mauricie
L'Eaurizon,SPA et SAUNA, Charlevoix
La Malbaie, Charlevoix
L'Harmonie, SPA, Charlevoix
Les Éboulements, Charlevoix
L'air Marin, SPA, Charlevoix
Le Secret du Lac, SPA, SAUNA
L'Etchemin sur le Lac, SPA