- 6 person maximum
- 2 queen size beds, 2 single beds
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
Villas des Érables
In the heart of Charlevoix, La Malbaie, Villas des Érables (2 cottages), classified 4 stars, can accommodate 6 to 8 people.
Located on the mountainside with an area of almost 215, 000 square meters (53 acres) acres, our wooded land offers a spectacular view of the mighty St. Lawrence River as well as a private 1-km hiking trail. No construction or electric cables obstruct this dazzling view.
You are not simply renting a 4 stars home but also a private 53 acres domain where you could explore all the activities that a mature forest can offer.
In summer, relax around our private pond surrounded by flowers. Admire the passing ships on the St Lawrence River
Situated on the scenic river drive (route 362), the Villas des Érables is only minutes away from the main attractions of the area such as:
- Casino de Charlevoix, only 3 km away
- Parc des Hautes-Gorges-de-la-Rivière-Malbaie, le Parc des Grands-Jardins
- Mont Grands-Fonds (ski resort)
- Domaine Forget (concert hall)
- Îles-aux-Coudres (island)
- Whale watching expeditions
The VILLA JULIE, recently built (2004), classified 4 stars, can always accommodate up to a maximum of 6 people.
It offers 2 spacious bedrooms on the upper floor and a bedroom with 2 twin beds on the ground floor. A fireplace in the living room warms the frisky winter nights. Bedding, towels, dishes and firewood are provided. The villa offers the most impressive view on the St. Lawrence River. No construction or electric cables obstruct this dazzling view.
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Fleuve Saint-Laurent (8 km)
- Golf course: Manoir Richelieu (100 m)
- Ski Hill: Mont Grand-Fonds (19 km)
- Casino de Charlevoix, Club de golf du Manoir Richelieu, Domaine Forget, Parc des Hautes-Gorges-de-la-rivière-Malbaie, Parc des Grands-Jardins, Mont Grand-Fonds, Île-aux-Coudres, observation des baleines à Tadoussac.
The Casino de Charlevoix and Mont Grand-Fonds
Casino de Charlevoix, Club de golf du Manoir Richelieu, Domaine Forget, Parc des Hautes-Gorges-de-la-rivière-Malbaie, Parc des Grands-Jardins, Mont Grand-Fonds, Île-aux-Coudres, observation des baleines à Tadoussac.
The Casino de Charlevoix and Manoir Richelieu Golf Course
The Casino de Charlevoix
1 night 2 week-end nights 7 nights spring
January 6, 2019 to June 14, 2019
$225 $550 $1,575 High season
June 14, 2019 to September 9, 2019
$250 $600 $1,750 autumn
September 9, 2019 to December 20, 2019
$225 $550 $1,575 christmas
December 20, 2019 to January 5, 2020
$310 - $1,750 spring break
February 28, 2020 to March 8, 2020
$270 $600 $1,750
There is a 3 night minimum stay during high season (June 15 to September 9)
- Reservation by phone only.
- Your reservation is confirmed on the day we receive your signed contract.
- A deposit of 25% (1st cheque) is required with the return of the contract.
- The balance (2nd cheque) will be cashed on the first day of your stay.
- The 25% deposit can be reimbursed only if a notice of cancellation is received at least 90 days before the beginning of your stay.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Villas des Érables
La Malbaie, CharlevoixAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 1 night
- $225 - $310
- 2 week-end nights
- $550 - $600
- 7 nights
- $1,575 - $1,750
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : January 4, 2020