- 8 person maximum
- 1 king size bed, 1 queen size bed, 2 double beds
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom , 1 washroom
Magnificent Villa newly built and available from December 29, 2019. Besides, it already welcomes its first tenants :)
Located in the heart of the magnificent Domaine Charlevoix, this Villa has heated floors (no heat), a bedroom with King bed with its private bathroom and its own TV, a 2nd bedroom with Queen bed and the 3rd bedroom with 2 double beds, one of which can be folded away, you don't need it .... no problem ..... we let it close to keep the space free !!
Some design details wisely thought for the comfort of my tenants (details that stand out for sure):
- Heated floor (what happiness for the feet),
- Very functional kitchen with large island, fridge with option to make ice and filter water.
- Top of the range appliances.
- Each bedroom wall is fitted with soundproofing wool for greater tranquility!
- The master bedroom with king bed and its private bathroom is located at one end of the house for more tranquility
- Bathroom in one end so limited noise when you are in your quiet sleeping room. No bedroom is attached to the bathroom!
- BBQ and fire pit available all year round
- * The favorites of my first tenants: Espace de Vie and L'Espace SPA - I invite you to read the following:
* First Favorite is the living space (kitchen, living room and dining room) carefully designed with an open area with ceiling at least 10 feet high and a large bathroom including access to the washer and dryer . You will know how to charm, for sure, as soon as you enter my Villa.
* Second favorite guaranteed is the SPA area which is integrated into a large terrace fully covered and finished in pine on the ceiling, beautiful! Wisely thought so you can enjoy it at all times, rain or snow, you are safe !! In addition the cold does not fall on your head because the roof protects you, believe me it makes a difference !! After all, in addition to meeting with family or friends, one of the main reasons why you rent a chalet, is to be able to enjoy the SPA so at my Villa Noémie, no worries on this side no matter the temperature !! Another detail that sets me apart !! :)
The BBQ and patio table are also there. Besides, this spring I will close (with mosquito net) the space where the patio table and the BBQ are located in order to be able to enjoy in peace, this space and breathe the good fresh area of nature while enjoying 'a meal !!
INCLUDED: On request for information and reservation, I will send you this one, you will be surprised !! Among others, bedding, dishes, kitchen utensils and table, towels (SPS and Shower), some dry condiments, spices etc. Ah yes, how forgot ... my Nespresso machine (10 capsules provided), your LATTÉ at the chalet
COMMUNICATIONS - I am the owner who provides personalized, detailed communications as quickly as possible, of course if the present moment allows !! This is another detail that sets me apart.
PRICES: The price I send you following your request for information \ reservation is final and does not include any surprises afterwards. Taxes (GST & QST accommodation) and cleaning are always included in my prices when I reply by email. The price displayed on the site when you are in consultation only does not include taxes or cleaning.
Attention to details, I know that ... from a job in the 5 * hotel such as the Fairmont hotel chain, I know what is important to satisfy the customer !!
A surprise with a local flavor awaits you on your arrival !! As it is a surprise, it is up to you to discover it :) !!!
All I can tell you about the surprise is the thanks that I receive are in large numbers and especially the surprise is appreciated. You can read the many comments that the tenants leave me in the book provided for this purpose !!
Looking forward to informing you further and booking a stay in my magnificent Villa !!
Here are the nearby attractions:
Adventure and outdoor tourist provider
- Katabatik - Aventure dans Charlevoix
- Suroît Aventures
- La Reine et Le Millionnaire
- Charlotte ! Atelier boutique
- Marie-Renée Otis - broderie d'art
- Carrefour culturel Paul-Médéric
- Galerie Art et Style Inc.
- Galerie d'art Yvon Desgagnés
- Galerie Diamant
- Galerie L'Harmattan Inc.
- Atelier-galerie Pierre-Gilles Martin et Carole Tanguay
- Galerie Guylaine Fournier
- Les arts Kapelier
- Atelier d'art Claude Chiasson
- La Cabane d'Oiseaux Art Gallery and Boutique - Sculptures on rock and bronze
- Les Ateliers Charlevoix
- Atelier-galerie Nicole Deschênes Duval
- Le Vivoir
- Le Genévrier
Casino / racetrack
- Casino de Charlevoix
Downhill ski centre
- Le Massif de Charlevoix
Farm / agricultural producer
- Les Volières de Baie-Saint-Paul
- La ferme Basque de Charlevoix
- Ferme Caprivoix
- Petits fruits Vallée de soleil
- Les Bisons Chouinard
- Ferme Cybèle
Festival / special event
- Festival Folklore Isle-aux-Coudres
- International Contemporary Art Symposium of Baie-Saint-Paul
- Le Festif de Baie-Saint-Paul
- Le Massif Fall Colourfest
- L'Estival de Petite-Rivière
- Le Domaine Forget International Festival
- Rodéo de Charlevoix
- Biennale de sculpture de Saint-Jean-Port-Joli
- Fête d'hiver de Saint-Jean-Port-Joli
- Les Violons d'automne
- La Fête des chants de marins
- Hémérocalles Charlevoix - Jardin Jean Tremblay
- Club de golf Murray Bay
- Tours guidés Charlevoix
- Train de Charlevoix
- Agrotours Charlevoix
- Chocolaterie Cynthia
- Les Jardins du Centre inc.
- Maison d'affinage Maurice Dufour
- Omerto - Le Domaine de la Vallée du Bras
- Miellerie du cratère de Charlevoix
- Vignoble du Faubourg
Museum / historic site
- Cidres et vergers Pedneault - Pomiculture Économusée
- Musée d'art contemporain de Baie-Saint-Paul
- Papeterie Saint-Gilles - Paper making Économusée
- Parcours muséal des Petites Franciscaines de Marie - Maison Mère Baie-Saint-Paul
- Charlevoix Maritime Museum
- Laiterie Charlevoix - Cheese making Économusée
- The Seigneurial Mill of Les Éboulements
- Les Moulins de l'Isle-aux-Coudres - Floor miling Économusée
- Les Traverseux - Espace Patrimoine Canot à Glace
- Centre de l'émeu de Charlevoix - Économusée de la huilière
- Maison du Bootlegger
- La Seigneurie des Aulnaies
- Musée de Charlevoix
- L'Épopée de la moto
- Musée de sculpture sur bois des Anciens Canadiens
- Musée québécois de l'agriculture et de l'alimentation
Observatory / planetarium
- Observatoire astronomique et de l'Astroblème de Charlevoix
Québec's national park
- Parc national des Grands-Jardins
- Le Grand labyrinthe Servlinks
Regional / municipal park
- Site régional de la montagne de la Croix de Clermont
Religious building and site
- Espace muséal - Église de Saint-Irénée
- Église Notre-Dame-de-Bonsecours
- Centre équestre nature
- Spa Nordique Le Germain
- Health Center and Spa Le Marion
- Centre Santé Beauté Francine Thibeault
- Zen Évasion Spa
- Moment Spa Le Manoir Richelieu
- Spa O'Quartz
- Les Grands Rendez-Vous Cyclistes de Charlevoix
- La Grande Traversée Ocean
- Triathlon de Charlevoix
- La Virée Nordique de Charlevoix
Trade show / fair
- Marché de Noël de Baie-Saint-Paul
- Tour de l'Isle
- Réseau de Sentiers de la MRC de Charlevoix
- La Traversée de Charlevoix
- Sentiers Mont des Morios
Prices may vary depending on the time of year.
Taxes including that of accommodation must be added.
Cleaning is included in my prices.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Baie-Saint-Paul, CharlevoixAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 2 nights
- 625 $ - 795 $
- 3 nights
- 850 $ - 1095 $
- 5 nights
- 1450 $ - 1695 $
- 7 nights
- 1950 $ - 2295 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : January 28, 2020