- 7 person maximum
- 1 queen size bed, 1 double bed, 3 single beds, 1 sofa bed
- 4 bedrooms
- Building dimensions: 24 x 30
- 1 bathroom
- Property dimensions: 154 000 'c
Charming country house, 2 floors located on a huge landscaped grounds with trout lake and small forest. Calm and assured zenitude, ideal for yoga retreat. Access to Lake William for your boat included.
Fully equipped kitchen, dishwasher, washer and dryer, bed linen incl. Wood fireplace included. Pergola and chairs.
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Lac William (6 km)
- Golf course: club de Golf de Plessisville (20km)
- Ski Hill: mont Adstock (20)
- Center of Quebec - Maple Region!
- Marina of Lake William - boat trip
- Public market every Saturday from 10am - 12hrs at the Belvedere of the Marina of St-Ferdinand
- Feast of Lake William from July 20 to 23
- Feast of the Montagnards July 28-29-30
Charming 2 storey house - 6km from Lake William - 30 min. From Victoriaville or Thetford Mines - 75 min. From Quebec City - large flowered ground with trout lake - access to Lake William for your boat included - Arrival at 16hrs and departure 12hrs. A charge of 15$/person after 2.
Pictures will convince you!
Welcome to our home!
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Saint-Ferdinand, Centre-du-QuébecAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 2 nights
- 300 $
- 3 nights
- 375 $
- 4 nights
- 425 $
- 5 nights
- 475 $
- 6 nights
- 525 $
- 7 nights
- 600 $
- 1850 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : July 7, 2018