- 6 person maximum
- 1 queen size bed, 1 double bed, 1 single bed, 1 sofa bed
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom , 1 washroom
La Belle de la Grève
Charming house located directly on the St. Lawrence River with breathtaking views of the river and Île aux Basques. The place is ideal for relaxation, vacation with family, friends.
One of the main attractions is the enormous 13 x 30-foot back terrace, which allows you to relax with the tides, the sound of the waves and, of course, to admire the fantastic sunsets that have made the Bas Saint- Lawrence famous. Every night, it's a new show. Imperishable memories guaranteed!
At high tide, you can swim and at low tide it is possible to walk a distance of about 6 km return. Good walkers can even get to the Trois-Pistoles-Les Escoumins ferry.
The interior of the house stands out for its impressive fenestration that covers the width of the house offering a 180 degree view of the river. Very comfortable, the 1st floor is open concept to enjoy the view no matter where you take place. You will find all the amenities, comfortable beds, a fully equipped kitchen, a clawfoot bath ... and even a piano!
- Large wooden deck (13 x 30 feet)
- Grassy area
- 1 swing
- Stairs leading to the beach
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 upstairs (double bed)
- 2nd on the garden level (Queen bed and single bed)
- 1 sofa bed on the ground floor
- Fully equipped kitchen (with dishwasher, Nespresso coffee machine)
- Large living room with comfortable furniture
- Dining room seating 8 people without problem
- 1 full bathroom: clawfoot bath and separate shower
- 1 bathroom
- Washer, dryer
- 1 propane fireplace upstairs
- 1 wood burning fireplace on the ground floor
- 1 outdoor fireplace
- 1 BBQ
- 1 patio table on the terrace
- Adirondak style chairs, lounge chairs and beach chairs
- Litterie provided
- sound system
- TV with cable
- a few meters from the cycle path La route verte
- a few minutes walk from hiking trails along the Trois-Pistoles River
- Excursion to Basques Island
- 40 minutes from Bic Park
- Sea kayak
- Trois-Pistoles-Les Escoumins ferry to admire whales, seals or other marine mammals
- About 30 minutes from Rivière-du-Loup, whose wharf is the starting point of several excursions offered by Duvetnor.
- Visit the House of the notary of Trois-Pistoles, the Church, etc.
- Artists workshops
Shops and grocery stores in Trois-Pistoles (less than 10 minute drive)
- 2 grocery stores
- 2 butchers
- 2 fishmarkets
- Public market during the summer season
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Fleuve Saint-Laurent
- Golf course: Rivière du Loup
Here are the nearby attractions:
Adventure and outdoor tourist provider
- Coop Kayaks des îles
- L'Algue d'Or
- Île aux Basques Cruise
- Whales Watching Cruise (Les Escoumins)
- Whales-watching cruises (Les Escoumins)
- Whales Cruises
- Whale watching cruises (Les Bergeronnes)
Boat tour company
- Excursions à l'Île aux Basques
- Croisière Escoumins
- Les Écumeurs du Saint-Laurent
- Les Croisières Neptune
- Croisières Essipit
Downhill ski centre
- Parc du Mont-Saint-Mathieu
Festival / special event
- Festival des contes et récits
- Festival Le Riverain
- Festival marin des Escoumins
- Festival intime de musique classique
- Le Jardin des Légendes
- Golf du Parc du Mont-St-Mathieu
- Club de golf de Cacouna
- Fromagerie des Basques
Museum / historic site
- Les Amis de l'art - Maison du Notaire
- Maison Louis-Bertrand
- Le Phare de l'île Verte
- Musée du squelette
- Centre d'interprétation sur la vie insulaire - École Michaud
- Cap de Bon-Désir Interpretation and Observation Centre
- Marine Environment Discovery Centre
- Centre d'interprétation Archéo-Topo
National wildlife reserve
- Baie de L'Isle-Verte National Wildlife Area
- Parc d'amusements Camping KOA Bas-St-Laurent
Religious building and site
- Église Notre-Dame-des-Neiges
- Église Saint-Georges (Cacouna)
- Douceur d'ici - Érablière
- Cabane à sucre Jocy
- Sentier polyvalent du Club Le Morillon
7 nights High Season
June 22, 2019 to September 7, 2019
In this period, the rentals are a minimum of one week.
$1,000 Off season
September 7, 2019 to June 20, 2020
During off season, the number of days per rental can vary.
$1000 per week (arrival : Saturday at 3:30 pm / Departure : Saturday 11:00 a.m.
Discount for rentals of 2 consecutives weeks or more. Please contact the announcer for details.
$800 per week
It is also possible to rent for a week-end, week, month or per day. Please contact the annoPlease contact the announcer to find out rates per day, week-end.There are also discount for rentals of two consecutive weeks or more, a month, etc.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
La Belle de la Grève
Trois-Pistoles, Bas-Saint-LaurentAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 7 nights
- $800 - $1,000
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : May 4, 2019