Discover this beautiful chalet Beautiful Life! which offers a majestic view of the river. Our cottage will charm you with its charming location and breathtaking scenery at sunset. In his warmth you will enjoy a cozy comfort.
From the chalet you have direct access to the beach where you can swim and observe seals. A set of horseshoes and washer game will be available to brighten your days under the sun. The cottage has a lounge with no cable TV, but that captures some channel, à DVD payer, take note that there is no WIFI. A fully equipped kitchen and two bedrooms. Board games will be available for rainy days.
There are many attractions nearby, including golf, sea kayaking excursion, the gates of hell, whales excursion, for bike enthusiasts a beautiful bicycle path awaits you on the path of the '' Petit Temis'' and for cheese lovers the famous cheese of the Basques.
Discover the beautiful region of Lower St. Lawrence in this charming cottage.
Rates and regulations
Accepted payment methods: Check, Interac e-transfer
Rental type: Long term (32 days and over)
Month (32 days and over)
Taxes for the published rates: Without taxes
- A $1200 security deposit is required when booking.
- An amount of $250 will be added to the security deposit for tenants accompanied by Pet.
- The tenant is responsible for the rented cottage and its contents. In addition, it assumes the full responsibility of those to whom it provides access. Occupants to whom the tenant permits must conduct themselves so as not to disturb other residents of nearby buildings in the normal enjoyment of the premises.
- As in any case the homeowner may be liable for any damage or loss suffered by the tenant. The deposit will be retained.
- The owner is not responsible for damage, loss or theft in respect of personal effects of the tenant and his guests.
- kitchen towels, towels and bedding (sheets) are to be made by the tenant. (The comforters and pillows are provided by the owner).
- The tenant is responsible for sewer and sink if clogged or damaged by his fault.
The tenant agrees to:
- At departure, leave the cottage, land, furniture and accessories in the same condition as arrival and at their original location. A surcharge will be added to fresh tenant if the landlord finds that the chalet clean condition is deemed unsatisfactory.
- To comply with this lease. Failure of the contract will result in fees that will be assessed at the sole discretion of the owner. Failure of the contract entitles the owner to evict the tenant and his guests on the spot by terminating this lease. In this case, the owner will retain any amount will be paid to him and keep all recourse against the tenant if damage was caused to the leased premises.
- Use furniture and objects in the rented property for use which they are intended and in the places where they are located. It is forbidden to transport them out of the cottage.
- To notify the landlord when the tenant is aware of a defect and / or equipment breakdown or of building furniture. Any misuse or not attributable to normal wear and tear of the building or property causing stains, breakage or defect will be repaired or replaced entirely by the tenant.
- Do not throw in the sinks, toilet and shower kind to block the drains, otherwise the costs for restoring repair or replacement service will be entirely to the tenant.
- Do not smoke inside since the rented cottage is officially ''non-smoking''.
- Allow access to the site at all times to the owner to inspect the premises and to carry out urgently needed work to maintain the leased premises and its equipment.
- Household garbage should not be accumulated inside the cottage. They must be packed in plastic bags and deposited in the outer bin provided for this purpose at the entrance of the path.
- Doors and windows should be locked when the cottage is unattended and departure at the end of the stay.
- Do not install a temporary home (tent, tent-trailer, motor, etc.) on the property.
The landlord agrees to:
- Keep in force and throughout the rental period, the minimum insurance required by law.
- Deliver the cottage in good condition, that is to say clean and equipment in good operating éatat.
- Notify the tenant if, for any reason, the owner can not rent the cottage to the tenant for the agreed dates and agrees to reimburse the full deposit paid.