- 14 person maximum
- 1 queen size bed, 4 double beds, 4 single beds
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom , 1 washroom
Chalet M et M
Sleeping up to 14 people sleeping, ideal for hunting, fishing, biking, hiking, snowmobiling, snowshoeing, cross-country skiing or just to enjoy nature.
A multitude of attractions and activities nearby in winter as in summer.
Beautiful moments with family or friends are assured.
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Lac Temiscouata
- Golf course: Club de golf de la Vallée du Témiscouata (13 km)
Access to the field in winter at the snowmobile trail 85, snowshoe trails and cross-country skiing of several kilometers.
Private beach and bike path Little Témis accessible in summer.
** --- Activities nearby in summer season ---
- Aster (18 min)
Scientific interpretation organizationObservatory with a 410 mm telescope and a sun-observation scope. Interactive audioguides and animators propose to discover the history of astronomy, the solar system, the greatness of the universe, the space exploration and the Evolution of the life on planet earth.
- Cinema Dégelis (15 min)
- Lake Témiscouata National Park (8 min)
There are hiking trails, a bike path, water equipment rental, discovery activities, archeology, camping
- * Royal Shuttle: pedestrian and bicycle shuttle service to Lake Témiscouata National Park. Cruise on reservation
- Petit Témis bike path (on the spot)
134 km of gravel between Rivière-du-Loup and Edmunston New Brunswick
- Municipal beach Dégelis (18 min)
Nautical equipment rental
- Témiscouata-sur-le-Lac Municipal Beach (5 min)
Nautical equipment rental
- Témilac (11 min)
Rental of nautical equipment
- Pohénégamook Santé Plein Air 2.0 (48 min)
4-season resort offering multiple water and land activities with animation. Rental of nautical equipment
- Canyon of the Gates of Hell (1h16)
Initiated by the fall of the Grand Falls, 20 meters high, the Canyon des Portes de l'enfers stretches for nearly 5 km between narrow and steep walls sometimes reaching 90 meters in height.
- Mount Citadel Park (35 min)
Various outdoor family activities are available for each season. Giant Zipline, trampoline, seeded peach
- Lake Témiscouata Fishing Tour
A unique experience on the majestic Lac Témiscouata aboard a luxurious pontoon. Guided fishing party with gray and speckled trout.
- Lake Témiscouata Dam (16 min)
Built in 1929 and rebuilt in the early 90's, its footbridge connects the shores for pedestrians and cyclists. Interpretation panels are on the site
- Fort Ingall (10 min)
Reconstitution of a British fortification erected in 1839 during a border dispute between the United States and Canada. Guided tour and showroom
- Cave of the Virgin of the Rock (31 min)
Site arranged and dedicated to the Virgin of the Rock. You have to know the beautiful legend of this cave.
- Museum of Témiscouata (5 min)
Forest camps from the 1940s to the social uprising of the forest people in the 1970s. The permanent exhibition deals with the cultural and social aspect of the forest.
- Garden of the Little School (5 min)
One of the most beautiful private gardens in Quebec. Water gardens, impressive collection of plants, slate trail, rest areas and views of Lake Temiscouata.
- Parc Clair Soleil (8 min)
On the shores of Lake Témiscouata and downtown, the park has a rollerblade, children's playground, water games, a hiking trail and a water garden.
- Golf Club of the Témiscouata Valley (13 min)
- Fraser Edmundston golf club (33 min)
- Inn on Lac Témiscouta (11 min) Health center, massage and private Nordic spa
50% apply when booking
50% additional 30 days before your arrival
provide a deposit of $ 500 2 days before your arrival
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Chalet M et M
Témiscouata-sur-le-Lac, secteur Notre-Dame-du-Lac, Bas-Saint-LaurentAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 2 nights
- 300 $ - 550 $
- 3 nights
- 4 nights
- 5 nights
- 6 nights
- 7 nights
- 725 $ - 1300 $
- 1800 $ - 3000 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : January 23, 2020