Valid from 2 to September 9, 2018
AUBINE 15% discount from September 2 to 9, 2018 for 7 nights. Regular price at $ 1150 + tx now $ 977.50 + tx.
- 6 person maximum
- 2 queen size beds, 1 double bed, 2 sofa beds
- 3 bedrooms
- Building dimensions: 20x30
- 1 bathroom
- Property dimensions: 220 000 feet square
"Between sea and mountain" - Bas St-Laurent - St-Simon-sur-Mer on private estate, Villa du Cap à l'Aigle - 10 minutes from Trois-Pistoles and 15 minutes from highway. Enjoy the river without freshness
Magnificent 4 season cottage built in 2007 and situated on a private estate to ensure tranquility, the waterfront and located in a beautiful Japanese garden, very private lot or it is good to recharge and relax. Superb outdoor cedar sauna and hot tube 4 seasons. Private access to the St. Lawrence River. Many activities to do on site.
We offer outstanding comfort, our 3 bedrooms have new bedding and mattresses in late December 2014 and 1 st quality. With our 5 years of experience in the tourist rentals, very meticulous owner and continuous improvement.
Possible to rent to 10 adults and 4 children, two neighboring cottages from each other.
Professional, looking for creative, writer (e) office overlooking the gardens.
- Two queen beds;
- 1 double bed;
- 2 sofa beds;
- Gaz fireplace;
- Washer and dryer;
- Cooker, refrigerator, microwave;
- Kitchen equiped with all necessary accessoiries, poel and leted raclette etc...;
- HD plasma tv with HD signal, blueray;
- Internet, Wi-Fi;
- Sauna, 4 seasons;
- Fireplace, wood provided;
- Montain Bike adult and teenadger Hybrid bikes;
- 3 snow shoes;
- BBQ with propane supplied;
- Large terrace makes a complete tour of the cottage:
- Picnic table;
- Japanese Pavilion;
- Japanese garden;
- Body of water;
Visit our Facebook site : www.facebook.com/naddef.locations
Photo You Tube : www.youtube.com/watch?v=dq3km7GvLTU
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Fleuve St-Laurent (75 mètres)
- Golf course: Saint-Mathieu (10 kiomètres)
- Ski Hill: Parc du Mont Saint-Mathieu (15 kilomètres)
- Tourist information in Trois Pistoles;
- Located between Rivière-du-Loup and Rimouski;
- 2:30 Quebec and easily accessible by vehicle;
- 45 minutes from the airport Mont Jolie and 2:30 International and Airport Quebec (Jean Lessage)
- 40 minutes to ferry Rivière-Du-Loup / St-Siméon and Rimouski / Forestville;
Things to do locally winter :
- Skating rink;
- Nordic skiing;
- Walking tour;
Things to do in the area :
- Parc du Mont St-Mathieu, downhill skiing, snowboarding, tube sliding, snowshoeing. 11 tracks of undergrowth, "The best of the Eastern Province;
- Ski station Mont Comi;
- Snowmobile rentals, Riviere du Loup;
- Nordic Skiing and Snowshoeing at Bic National Park;
- Cross Country Road Côté St-Simon;
- Rimouski Oceanic (Major Junior Hockey);
Things to do locally :
- Japanese Garden on site with several poitns rest, rest and relaxation;
- Private access to the St. Lawrence River (for residents of the area), the most beautiful of the province sunsets, walks on the beach;
- Outdoor fireplace with wood provided;
- Massage therapy (mai to october)
- Walking tour;
- Birdwatching, ducks, geese, pic wood, ect ... Proix
- Observation manifères, fox, white-tailed deer, martens, musk rats, seal, whale etc ...
- Bike (green road access from the cottage) 50 kilo away;
Things to do in the area:
- Belvedere Beaileu, footpath and green road;
- Whale watching;
- Excursion Iles aux Basques;
- Bic National Park;
- Sea kayaking, launching the cove Pierre-Jean or excursion Trois Pistoles;
- Bas St-Laurent National trail;
- Golf, Bic or St-Mathieu de Rioux;
- Museum martime, Trois Pistoles or Pointe to the Father, and underwater Ungava;
- Park adventure of the Basques, three Pistoles;
- Theater, Trois Pistoles, Bic or St-Fabien;
- St-Mathieu Rioux vineyard;
- Swimming in large Lac St-Mathieu;
- Fishing in the river (trout) or dock Trois Pistoles (smelt);
Period Weekend 5 nights 7 nights Month Season Low saison, junuary 4th to juin 17th and october 16th to december 16th 2018 $450 $650 $750 $1900 On demand
The juin 18th to september 16th 2018
not available Not available $1150 4300$ On demand Christmas and New Year $500 $850 $1150 $2400 On demand Spring break $500 $850 $1150 $1900 On demand
All prices in Canadian dollars.
+ taxes, logging taxes $3 per night, TPS 5% and TVQ 9.975%
* $ 90.00 extra for bedding, towel and washcloth.
* Internet access and WiFi, limited learn.
* Pets allowed with restrictions.
In high season period, rentals start on Sundays 16h end on Friday at noon (5 ights) and Sunday at 10h am. (7 nights).
In low season period, rentals times may vary. Contact us to see our availability.
The reservation is confirmed only on receipt of 50% deposit. The balance is due at least 30 days prior to arrival.
1) Payment by check, bank transfer or Paypal: return to the same consignment herein signed with the two installments (1 as of today, post-dated 30 days before the start of the second stay).
2) A deposit of $ 300.00 is required by check will be cashed in case of breakage or other. The check will be destroyed or returned once the inspection done after your rental, we ask that you allow us 2 weeks.
Warning: You agree to restore the site to a clean state. We reserve the right to charge any costs incurred to repair the damage caused to the property by your negligence or BAD LUCK. The commitment may exceed your $ 300 security deposit
All crockery and kitchen accessories (fondue, raclette stove etc ...)
Table linen and tableware, cleaning products, dish soap, body soap and shampoo, detergent and fabric softener laundry, hair dryer, iron;
Propane for indoor fireplace and outdoor BBQ.
Internet, WiFi (with restriction, learn)
What you need to bring
- Your food
- Food for birds
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Saint-Simon, Bas-Saint-LaurentAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 2 nights
- 450 $ - 650 $
- 7 nights
- 750 $ - 1150 $
- 1900 $ - 4300 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : August 16, 2018