4 guests, 2 bedrooms
Starting from 450 $ / 2 nights
6 person maximum, 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom.
"Between sea and mountain" - Bas St-Laurent - St-Simon-sur-Mer on private estate, Villa du Cap à l'Aigle - 10 minutes from Trois-Pistoles and 15 minutes from highway. Enjoy the river without freshness
Magnificent 4 season cottage built in 2019 and situated on a private estate to ensure tranquility, the waterfront and located in a beautiful Japanese garden, very private lot or it is good to recharge and relax. Superb outdoor hot tube 4 seasons. Private access to the St. Lawrence River. Many activities to do on site.
We offer outstanding comfort, our 3 bedrooms have new bedding and mattresses in late December 2014 and 1 st quality. With our 5 years of experience in the tourist rentals, very meticulous owner and continuous improvement.
Possible to rent to 10 adults and 4 children, two neighboring cottages from each other.
Professional, looking for creative, writer (e) office overlooking the gardens.
Visit our Facebook site : www.facebook.com/naddef.locations
Photo You Tube : www.youtube.com/watch?v=dq3km7GvLTU
In the cottage
Last updated: January 14, 2021
- Tourist information in Trois Pistoles;
- Located between Rivière-du-Loup and Rimouski;
- 2:30 Quebec and easily accessible by vehicle;
- 45 minutes from the airport Mont Jolie and 2:30 International and Airport Quebec (Jean Lessage)
- 40 minutes to ferry Rivière-Du-Loup / St-Siméon and Rimouski / Forestville;
Things to do locally winter :
Things to do in the area :
Things to do locally :
Things to do in the area:
Accepted payment methods: Cash, Check, Interac e-transfer
Rental type: Short stay and long term (32 days and over)
|Month (32 days and over)||$2,300||$5,800|
Taxes for the published rates: Taxes extra
|Period||Weekend||5 nights||7 nights||Month||Season|
|Low saison, 2021 junuary 3th to juin 13th and 2020 october 26th to december 22th||$650||$800||$900||$2300||On demand|
The juin 20th to september 5th 2021
|not available||Not available||$1450||$5800||On demand|
|Fall saison, september 6th to october 25 th||$900||$1100||$3900|
|Christmas and New Year||650||$1200||$1350||$3500||On demand|
|Spring break||$650||$1000||$1150||$3500||On demand|
All prices in Canadian dollars.
* Pricing displayed 1 to 2 adults. $50 per night per additional adult.
+ taxes, logging taxes $3 per night, TPS 5% and TVQ 9.975%
* $ 100.00 extra for bedding, towel and washcloth.
* Internet access and WiFi, limited learn.
* Pets allowed with restrictions.
In high season period, rentals start on Sundays 16h end on Friday at noon (5 ights) and Sunday at 10h am. (7 nights).
In low season period, rentals times may vary. Contact us to see our availability.
The reservation is confirmed only on receipt of 50% deposit. The balance is due at least 30 days prior to arrival.
1) Payment by check, bank transfer or Paypal: return to the same consignment herein signed with the two installments (1 as of today, post-dated 30 days before the start of the second stay).
2) A deposit of $ 500.00 is required by check will be cashed in case of breakage or other. The check will be destroyed or returned once the inspection done after your rental, we ask that you allow us 2 weeks.
Warning: You agree to restore the site to a clean state. We reserve the right to charge any costs incurred to repair the damage caused to the property by your negligence or BAD LUCK. The commitment may exceed your $ 500 security deposit
All crockery and kitchen accessories (fondue, raclette stove etc ...)
Table linen and tableware, cleaning products, dish soap, body soap and shampoo, detergent and fabric softener laundry, hair dryer, iron;
Propane for indoor fireplace and outdoor BBQ.
Internet, WiFi (with restriction, learn)
What you need to bring
- Your food
- Food for birds
Your information request is being sent...
We have more than 1 cottages corresponding to your criteria. You will receive by email our last minute discounts and promotions .