6 guests, 3 bedrooms
Starting from $650 / 2 week-end nights
4 person maximum, 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom.
"Between sea and mountain" - Bas St-Laurent - St-Simon-sur-Mer on private estate, Villa du Cap à l'Aigle - 10 minutes from Trois-Pistole - Enjoy the nature
Magnificent 4 season and privat hot tube. Situated on a private estate to ensure tranquility, the waterfront and located in very private lot or it is good to recharge and relax. Private access to the St. Lawrence River. Many activities to do on site.
We offer outstanding comfort, our 2 bedrooms have 1 st quality a mattresses. With our many years of experience in the tourist rentals, very meticulous owner and continuous improvement.
2 Fat Bike inclued in your location.
- Washer and dryer;
- Electrical stove and fridge
- Chinese fondu pan, raclette etc. All kitchen necessities.
- Plasma HD TV with optical fiber signal;
- Internet, Wifi, optical fiber;
4 seasons Jacuzzi
Fire place and wood inclued;
2 Fat Bike;
3 snow shoes
4 seasons BBQ, inclued gaz;
Visit our Facebook page : www.facebook.com/chaletsbsl
Last updated: November 27, 2022
- Tourist information in Trois Pistoles;
- Located between Rivière-du-Loup and Rimouski;
- 2:30 Quebec and easily accessible by vehicle;
- 45 minutes from the airport Mont-Joli and 2:30 International and Airport Quebec (Jean Lessage)
- 40 minutes to ferry Rivière-Du-Loup / St-Siméon and Rimouski / Forestville;
Things to do locally Winter :
- Skating on the lake;
- Nordic skiing;
- Walking tour;
Things to do in the area :
Things to do locally :
Things to do in the area:
- Belvedere Beaileu, footpath and green road;
- Whale watching;
- Excursion Iles aux Basques;
- Bic National Park;
- Bas St-Laurent National Trail
- Kayak de mer, lancement de la crique Pierre-Jean ou excursion Trois Pistoles;
- Golf, Bic ou St-Mathieu de Rioux;
- Musée martime, Trois-Pistoles ou Pointe au Père et Ungava sous-marin;
- Parc aventure des Basques, Trois-Pistoles;
- Théâtre, Trois-Pistoles, Bic ou St-Fabien;
- Vignoble St-Mathieu Rioux;
- Nager dans le grand lac St-Mathieu;
- Pêche en rivière (truite) ou au quai des Trois-Pistoles (éperlan);
Accepted payment methods: Cash, Check, Interac e-transfer
Rental type: Short stay and long term (32 days and over)
|1 night||2 week nights||2 week-end nights||3 nights||5 nights||7 nights||Month (32 days and over)|
December 18, 2022 to January 8, 2023
January 8, 2023 to February 19, 2023
February 19, 2023 to March 5, 2023
March 12, 2023 to June 18, 2023
June 18, 2023 to September 3, 2023
September 3, 2023 to October 22, 2023
October 22, 2023 to December 22, 2023
Taxes for the published rates: Taxes extra
The fees are in Canadian dollars
*Rate for 2 adultes 1 child under 16. $50 per night per addionnal adult. $35 per addionnal child.
*$120 for mainteance for the Jaccuzi, chalet, fire wood and complete lining
*Internet acces and WIFI with optical fiber included
Minimum age of 25, you will need to show photo ID. Parties are not allowed.
In high season, rentals start on sunday 4 p.m. and check out fridays 11 a.m. (5 nights) and sundays at 11 a.m. (7 nights)
During low season rentals duration may vary. Contact us to see our availability.
The reservation is confirmed only upon receiptof the 50% deposit. The balance is due of 30 days the start of the stay.
We have more than 1 cottages corresponding to your criteria. You will receive by email our last minute discounts and promotions .