- 4 person maximum
- 1 queen size bed, 1 double bed
- 2 bedrooms
- Building dimensions: 26x30
- 1 bathroom
- Property dimensions: 170 000 square feet
Villa de l'Épervier
"Between sea and mountain" - Bas St-Laurent - St-Simon-sur-Mer on private estate, Villa du Cap à l'Aigle - 10 minutes from Trois-Pistole - Enjoy the river without freshness
Magnificent 4 season cottage built in 2007 and situated on a private estate to ensure tranquility, the waterfront and located in a beautiful Japanese garden, very private lot or it is good to recharge and relax. Private access to the St. Lawrence River. Many activities to do on site.
We offer outstanding comfort, our 2 bedrooms have new bedding and mattresses 1 st quality. With our 5 years of experience in the tourist rentals, very meticulous owner and continuous improvement.
Possible to rent to 10 adults and 4 children, two neighboring cottages from each other.
- Gaz fireplace;
- 1 queen bed;
- 1 double bed;
- 1 clic clac;
- Washer and dryer;
- Kitchen equipped with all necessary accessories, Poel and melted raclette etc ..;
- HD plasma TV with satellite signal recorder;
- Internet, Wifi;
Fireplace, wood provided;
2 bikes ;
3 snow shoes
BBQ with propane supplied;
Patio set table;
Visit our Facebook site : www.facebook.com/naddef.locations
Photo You Tube : www.youtube.com/watch?v=dq3km7GvLTU
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Fleuve St-Laurent (300 pieds)
- Golf course: Club de Golf des Appalaches (12 km)
- Ski Hill: St-Mathieu (15 km)
- Tourist information in Trois Pistoles;
- Located between Rivière-du-Loup and Rimouski;
- 2:30 Quebec and easily accessible by vehicle;
- 45 minutes from the airport Mont Jolie and 2:30 International and Airport Quebec (Jean Lessage)
- 40 minutes to ferry Rivière-Du-Loup / St-Siméon and Rimouski / Forestville;
Things to do locally Winter :
- Skating on the lake;
- Nordic skiing;
- Walking tour;
Things to do in the area :
- Parc du Mont St-Mathieu, downhill skiing, snowboarding, tube sliding, snowshoeing. 11 tracks of undergrowth, "The best of the Eastern Province;
- Massage therapy (mai to october)
- - Ski station Mont Comi;
- Snowmobile rentals, Riviere du Loup;
- Nordic Skiing and Snowshoeing at Bic National Park;
- Cross Country Road Côté St-Simon;
- Rimouski Oceanic (Major Junior Hockey);
Things to do locally :
- Private access to the St. Lawrence River (for residents of the area), the most beautiful of the province sunsets, walks on the beach;
- Outdoor fireplace with wood provided;
- Walking tour;
- Birdwatching, ducks, geese, pic wood, ect ... Proix
- Observation manifères, fox, white-tailed deer, martens, musk rats, seal, whale etc ...
- - Bike (green road access from the cottage) 50 kilo away;
Things to do in the area:
- Belvedere Beaileu, footpath and green road;
- Whale watching;
- Excursion Iles aux Basques;
- Bic National Park;
- Bas St-Laurent National Trail
- Sea kayaking, launching the cove Pierre-Jean or excursion Trois Pistoles;
- Golf, Bic or St-Mathieu de Rioux;
- Museum martime, Trois Pistoles or Pointe to the Father, and underwater Ungava;
- Park adventure of the Basques, three Pistoles;
- Theater, Trois Pistoles, Bic or St-Fabien;
- St-Mathieu Rioux vineyard;
- Swimming in large Lac St-Mathieu;
- Fishing in the river (trout) or dock Trois Pistoles (smelt);
January 4 th trough June 19 th 2016 and September 6 th trough December 18 th 2016 $450 $550 $650 $1200 On demand
June 18th trough September 17th 2017 and christmas, new year and spring break
no available No available $900 $2800 On demand
All rates in Canadian dollars.
+ taxes, 3$ lodging taxes, 5% TPS and 9.975% TVQ.
* $ 60.00 extra for bedding service.
* Internet access and WiFi, limited learn.
* Pets allowed with restrictions.
In high season period, rentals start on Sundays 15h end on Friday at noon (5 nights) and Sunday at 11h am. (7 nights).
In low season period, rentals times may vary. Contact us to see our availability.
The reservation is confirmed only on receipt of 50% deposit. The balance is due at least 30 days prior to arrival.
1) Payment by check, bank transfer or Paypal: return to the same consignment herein signed with the two installments (1 as of today, post-dated 30 days before the start of the second stay).
2) A deposit of $ 300.00 is required by check will be cashed in case of breakage or other. The check will be destroyed or returned once the inspection done after your rental, we ask that you allow us 2 weeks.
Warning: You agree to restore the site to a clean state. We reserve the right to charge any costs incurred to repair the damage caused to the property by your negligence or BAD LUCK. The commitment may exceed your $ 300 security deposit
All crockery and kitchen accessories (fondue, raclette stove etc ...)
Table linen and tableware, cleaning products, dish soap, body soap and shampoo, detergent and fabric softener laundry, hair dryer, iron;
Propane for indoor fireplace and outdoor BBQ.
Internet, WiFi (with restriction, learn)
What you need to bring
- Your food
- Food for birds
Villa de l'Épervier
Saint-Simon, Bas-Saint-LaurentAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 2 nights
- 400 $ - 450 $
- 7 nights
- 650 $ - 900 $
- 1200 $ - 2800 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : May 10, 2017