- 6 person maximum
- 1 queen size bed, 2 single beds, 1 sofa bed
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
Ski in/ ski out all inclusive condos!
By lake and mountain, BCK Housings offer stress free modern lodging! Built in 2015, these homely cottages can accommodate a maximum of 6 people. Situated at the bottom of the ski slopes of mont Saint-Mathieu, in Saint-Mathieu-de-Rioux in the Lower River region, these chalets offer a view of the mountain and fast access to the slopes (ski/in ski out). These condos also offer a view on the beautiful Saint-Mathieu lake. Fully equipped, these accommodations offer all the commodities of your home: fully equipped kitchen, towels, drapes, etc.
These chalets are available for short term rental during all seasons:
In the fall, come ressource yourself in the mountain and enjoy the hunting period.
In winter, go snowmobiling, snowboarding, skiing, tubing, skating, sliding or cross country skiing.
In spring and summer, many activities close by are offered to you: mountain biking, cycling, hiking, kayaking, 4 wheeling.
These ski chalets have a certification from the classification and certification experts (CITQ) as a tourist accommodation.
Please note that the availability calendar is for the 6 units. When a date is marked not available, it indicates that the 6 condos are already reserved.
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Lac Saint-Mathieu (500m)
- Golf course: Golf du Parc du Mont Saint-Mathieu (5 km)
- Ski Hill: Mont saint-Mathieu
SERVICES AND EQUIPMENT OFFERED IN THE CONDO
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Keurig coffee maker
- Micro-wave oven
- 1 room with Queen bed
- 1 room with two single bunk beds
- 1 double sofa bed in living room
- Free exterioir parking (1 space)
- Independant washroom
- Secured exterioir box for keys
- Blow dryer
- Satellite TV (french and english channels)
- Non smoking units
- Wireless internet
- Secured exterior locker for ski/snowboard storage
- Fire extinguisher (in the entry closet)
OTHER SERVICES AND EQUIPMENT ON OR NEAR SITE
- Snowmobile trail
- Exterior ice rink
- Snowshoeing trails
- Cross-country skiing
- Four wheel trail
- Mountain biking
- Bicycle trail
- Ice skating
- And many more!
175$ / night (Minimum of 2 consecutive nights of rental)
POLICY AND REGULATIONS
- 100 % of the cost of the lease is demanded to formalize the reservation.
- Only payments by credit card will be accepted (in Canadian money). The tenant must provide credit card information by phone at the main office.
- A reservation confirmation will be sent by e-mail once the payment has been accepted. With this confirmation will be attached a contract containing full rules and regulations.
- Any cancellation must be written and addressed to the owner.
- If a cancellation is received more than 30 days prior to reservation date, 100% of the amount of the reservation will be reimbursed.
- If a cancellation is received 8 to 29 days prior to reservation date, 50% of the amount of the reservation will be reimbursed as damages and interest.
- If a cancellation is received 0 to 7 days prior to reservation date, 0% of the amount of the reservation will be reimbursed as damages and interest.
- If a cancellation is received once the reservation period has started, the tenant will not be reimbursed.
- If a reservation must be cancelled by the landlord due to unforseen problems in the building (water, electricity, etc.), the responsibility of the landlord is limited to the cost of the reservation of the tenant. No additional compensation will be granted.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.