- 6 person maximum
- 1 queen size bed, 1 double bed, 1 sofa bed
- 2 bedrooms
- Building dimensions: 26 x 34
- 1 bathroom
- Property dimensions: 6000 sf
Pavillon sur mer
Our cottage, the "Pavillon de la grève", built in 2011, is located directly on the edge of the majestic St. Lawrence River. Wherever you are in the cottage, you have an incredible view of the river, the mountains of Charlevoix and sunsets breathtaking. Pavilion de la grève" is well equipped, located in a quiet area, it is a nice place to stay in any season
When you decide to leave the tranquility of the cottage for an outdoor adventure, you will discover the charm of the area and its activities. You have access to many nearby restaurants, a health center and a multitude of services and tourist attractions.
- In summer, you can simply go for a walk on the rocks along the river, go hiking trails that allow you to see the landscape from different angles. It is possible to go mushroom picking, biking on the many trails in the area. For the more adventurous, sea kayak or zodiac excursions available to you.
Near this cottage
- Body of water: fleuve St-Laurent (100 pieds)
- Golf course: St-Pâcome (17 km)
- Ski Hill: St-Pâcome (17 km)
- Alpine Skiing
- slip on tube
- See kayak
- Hiking, walking
- Mushrooms picking
From May to September (contact us for other periods): rental from Friday 17 pm to Friday 12 am
- $ 160 / night for 4 people, $ 20 / night per additional person (plus applicable taxes).
- 25/week for wifi
- Minimum 6 nights
- 7th night free
- 25% non-refundable deposit on booking, the rest payable on arrival.
- $ 200 security deposit on arrival
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Pavillon sur mer
Saint-Denis-de-la-Bouteillerie, Bas-Saint-LaurentAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
Tax on lodging extra
- 7 nights
- 960 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : August 2, 2019