- 6 person maximum
- 3 queen size beds
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom , 2 washrooms
- Property dimensions: 60 000 S.F.
Moose-Point Manor -D
Spacious respectfully renovated cottage-condo in a historic 1853 building. Fully furnished and tastefully decorated.
Suitable for easy living, this spacious three-storey cottage offers visitors to enjoy, in all seasons, the most picturesque of the Kamouraska region. Beautifully located between the cove and the river on a long strip of land, near the Rivière-Ouelle quay, this independent section of the manor dominates the landscape and give stunning views from each of its 23 windows.
From the second floor living room (exceptionally fenestrated) you can comfortably contemplate the flamboyant sunsets, the vastness of the river and its impetuous outbursts. The very friendly ground floor is warm and welcoming. You even can cook without having to take your eyes off the coast.
Suited for those who dream of a break at the rhythm of the tides in a place full of history; those who appreciate the grandeur of nature while demanding the best comfort. Popular with vacationers from another century, the new vocation of the manor offers the exceptional opportunity of a privileged stay, no other worries than let drift into reverie and contemplation, enjoying the freedom of real home.
Tide tables for Pointe-aux-Orignaux
- Number of rooms: 6 (on 3 floors)
- Capacity: 6 guests
- Rental Period: All year
- Bedrooms (3), tree queen bed and one sofa bed (double)
- Bathrooms (3): One per floor, bath on the second
- Kitchen: fully equipped (dishwasher and microwave)
- Livingroom (2): One on the ground floor - TV, DVD and Cable on the second floor
- WI FI Internet
- Washer dryer: included
- Bedding: provided
- Pets allowed with conditions
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Fleuve St-Laurent (200 pieds)
For all: Birds sancturary, magnificent sunsets, beach, walking by the river. Cruises are organized from July to September from the Rivière-Ouelle quay to the Manoir Richelieu, Charlevoix (Casino).
Hiking: the dock strike, Mountain Cotton in Saint-Pascal, Mountain College in La Pocatière.
Fishing: Salmon fishing on the River-Ouelle, fishing for small fish at Rivière-Ouelle quay.
Golf: 18 holes Saint Pacôme.
Cycling: The Way of St-Denis strike (asphalted, about ten kilometers). The Green Road.
Winter sports: cross-country skiing in Saint-Denis, snow-slides and skiing in St. Pacôme.
(Week = Sunday to Sunday)
- High season : $1 450 per week
- Holidays and school breaks: 1 250 $ per week
- Low season : $950 per week
- 50 % deposit on reservation
- VISA and MasterCard accepted
First day: arriving after 03 PM
Last day: departure before 11 AM