- 4 person maximum
- 1 double bed, 1 sofa bed
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
You want to relax and get down, we have the solution for you.
Small cozy cottage, ideal for a couple.
Privileged place to observe the sunsets among the most beautiful of Quebec and to discover the beautiful region of Kamouraska.
Located 50 m from the river, 20 km from Kamouraska, 1h30 from Quebec and opposite St-Irénée.
Sports and leisure:
- Rock Climbing (SEBKA)
- Golf 18 holes in St-Pacôme
- Sea Kayaking.
- Microbreweries (Ras L'Bock in St-Jean-Port-Joli and Match Head in St-André de Kamouraska)
- Whale watching (Rivière-du-Loup)
- Ornithology. 09) - Hiking on the beach and on the trails of the surrounding mountains.
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Fleuve St-Laurent (50 mètres)
- Golf course: St-Pacôme (15 km)
Rock Climbing (SEBKA).
Golf 18 holes in St-Pacôme.
Microbreweries (Ras L'Bock in St-Jean-Port-Joli and Tête d'Allumette in St-André de Kamouraska).
Whale watching (Rivière-du-Loup).
Hiking on the beach and in the trails of the surrounding mountains.
7 nights Spring 2019
May 11, 2019 to June 22, 2019
$395 summer 2019
June 23, 2019 to September 7, 2019
$590 September-october 2019
September 8, 2019 to October 19, 2019
Terms of rental:
- the rental is from Saturday 16h to Saturday 11h
- 4 pers. maximum
- tent or trailer on the grounds is not allowed
- pets are not allowed
- smoking is not allowed in the cottage, $ 250 cleaning fee in case of no respect of the prohibition
- make sure to return the chalet in the same condition as on your arrival
- report any breakage or damage
Deposit 50% by check or transfer at the time of the reservation - non-refundable
Payment of the balance upon receipt of keys (start of rental).
What is included in the rental:
- toilet paper (1 roll)
- dishwashing liquid
- dishwashing liquid (3)
- garbage bag (3)
- hand soap (1)
What you need to bring:
- towels and washcloths
- soap and shampoo
- personal care products
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Rivière-Ouelle, Bas-Saint-LaurentAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 7 nights
- $395 - $590
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : December 30, 2018