- 2 person maximum
- 1 double bed, 1 sofa bed
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- Property dimensions: 10375 p2 (964 m2)
You want to relax and get down, we have the solution for you.
Small cozy cottage, ideal for a couple.
Privileged place to observe the sunsets among the most beautiful of Quebec and to discover the beautiful region of Kamouraska.
Located 50 m from the river, 20 km from Kamouraska, 1h30 from Quebec and opposite St-Irénée.
Sports and leisure:
- Microbreweries (La Baleine Endiablée in Rivière-Ouelle, Ras L'Bock in St-Jean-Port-Joli and Tête d'Alumette in St-André de Kamouraska)
- Rock Climbing (SEBKA)
- Golf 18 holes in St-Pacôme.
- Sea Kayaking.
- Kite Board.
- Whale watching (Rivière-du-Loup).
- Hiking on the beach and on the trails of the surrounding mountains.
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Fleuve St-Laurent (50 mètres)
- Golf course: St-Pacôme (15 km)
Microbreweries (La Baleine Endiablée à Rivière-Ouelle, Ras L'Bock in St-Jean-Port-Joli and Tête d'Allumette in St-André de Kamouraska).
Rock Climbing (SEBKA).
Golf 18 holes in St-Pacôme.
Whale watching (Rivière-du-Loup).
Hiking on the beach and in the trails of the surrounding mountains.
5 nights 7 nights Spring 2020
May 15, 2020 to June 19, 2020
$400 $435 summer 2020
June 20, 2020 to September 11, 2020
- $635 September-october 2020
September 12, 2020 to October 11, 2020
Terms of rental:
- the rental is from Saturday 16h to Saturday 11h
- 2 pers. maximum
- tent or trailer on the grounds is not allowed
- pets are not allowed
- smoking is not allowed in the cottage, $ 250 cleaning fee in case of no respect of the prohibition
- make sure to return the chalet in the same condition as on your arrival
- report any breakage or damage
Deposit 50% by check or transfer at the time of the reservation - non-refundable
Payment of the balance upon receipt of keys (start of rental).
What is included in the rental:
- toilet paper (2 rolls)
- dishwashing liquid
- dishwashing liquid (3)
- garbage bag (3)
- hand soap (1)
What you need to bring:
- towels and washcloths
- soap and shampoo
- personal care products
Rental of bedding and towels on request with a supplement of $ 30 for 1 bed and 2 people.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Rivière-Ouelle, Bas-Saint-LaurentAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 5 nights
- 7 nights
- $435 - $635
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : January 7, 2020