- 8 person maximum
- 1 queen size bed, 2 double beds, 2 single beds
- 5 bedrooms
- Building dimensions: 33 x 44 p
- 1 bathroom , 1 washroom
- Property dimensions: 53 000 pi2
Au refuge de la Comtesse d'Ouelle
Come enjoy a royal stay in this beautiful country house of the 19th century. On the shores of the Rivière-Ouelle, this natural delight you. This beautiful fully equipped countryside can accommodate up to 8 people for a short stay (minimum 3 days / 2 nights) a week or month.
The Countess of Ouelle offers: five bedrooms, one with one queen bed, two bedrooms with double beds, 2 bedrooms with single beds, bathroom and shower room, fully equipped kitchen, living room with HD TV and drive DVD, glass overlooking the river, fireplace, wireless internet, everything is there for your comfort. Bedding and bathroom amenities also included.
Directly from the property, in the summer, swimming in the river is possible as well as the opportunity to go canoeing or kayaking (not included). In winter, skating, snowshoeing or skiing off-piste.
Less than 5 km, you have access to the Golf Club of St-Pacôme, cross-country skiing center of Saint-Philippe-de-Neri and Saint-Denis. Alpine skiing, sledding and snowshoeing at St-Pacôme Ski Centre and the Green Route for cycling in summer. Enjoy the proximity of the river (5 km) and many beautiful villages, Kamouraska (15 minutes) around Rivière-Ouelle.
- Kitchen utensils and accessories, dishes, fondue pots
- Coffee maker, microwave, toaster, kettle
- electric Ceran stove, refrigerator
- Washer, dryer
- wood stove, firewood included
- Electric heating
- Snow removal and grounds maintenance
- Two terraces along the Rivière-Ouelle
- Bbq nd propane
- 2 areas of fire( wood included)
- TV and cable, DVD player, playstation 3
- Wireless Internet WI-FI
- Board games
- Bedding and towels
The pretty village of Saint -Pacôme:
- Grocery / butcher shop / convenience store
- gas station and mechanical repair (towing service)
- post office
- credit union with ATM
- Cinema (2 air conditioned rooms)
- SAQ (liquor)
- Milk bar
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Rivière-Ouelle
- Golf course: Club de golf de St Pacôme de Kamouraska (5)
- Ski Hill: La côte des Chats (4)
3 nights 5 nights 7 nights Low season : (1)
September 16 to 14 June
$ 425 $ 600 $ 950 $ 1125 High season :
June 15 to September 15
$ 600 $ 800 $ 1,200 $ 1,425 Monthly rental On demand Season rental On demand
These amounts include applicable taxes.
(1) The period from December 22, 2017 to January 4, 2018, as well as the March break from March 2 to March 11, 2018 are considered according to the high season pricing.
*Extra night low season: $ 175
** Extra night high season: $ 200
- 25% deposit of the total amount requested when booking;
- non-refundable deposit if canceled less than 30 days before arrival;
- The balance of the rental payment is payable 2 weeks before your stay;
- A $ 250 deposit is required at time of booking. It will be refunded after your departure;
- No animals ;
- The tenant is responsible for all breakage during the stay as well as any material supplied disappeared.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Au refuge de la Comtesse d'Ouelle
Rivière-Ouelle, Bas-Saint-LaurentAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 2 nights
- 425 $ - 600 $
- 3 nights
- 600 $ - 800 $
- 5 nights
- 950 $ - 1200 $
- 7 nights
- 1125 $ - 1425 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : June 19, 2018