- 6 person maximum
- 6 single beds
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
La Gélinotte, île aux Lièvres
Comfortable and secluded. Can accommodate four to six (double occupancy). Fully furnished, she contain a kitchenette, a bathroom with shower, and three bedrooms. Cozy and bright.
Our Cottages are comfortable and secluded. Each can accommodate four to six (double occupancy). Fully furnished, they contain a kitchenette, a bathroom with shower, and either two or three bedrooms (most with twin, some with double beds). Cozy and bright, they offer every modern amenity. Built some thirty meters from the shore, they are separated by a curtain of trees, but some have a private balcony overlooking the water. Carts are available for transporting luggage between the dock and your cottage (a distance of 75 to 250 m).
In fact, we have only one activity to suggest: the discovery of this large mythical island drifting in the estuary with its escort of belugas, minke whales and seabirds...
- The boat crossing schedule varies according to the tides. Exact departure and return times will be provided when you make reservations.
- You must vacate the cottage 2 hours prior to boat departure.
- A maximum of 2 items of luggage per person is allowed on the boat.
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Fleuve Saint-Laurent (0 km)
Period Day Weekend 5 day
Month Season June 2th-october 1 2017
General rental terms
- Rental on a daily basis
- Minimum stay 2 nights
- Weekly rates (6 nights) available
- Private bathrooms available for additional daily fee in two of the four cottages (La Gélinotte and La Nyctale)
Cottage rental includes
- Linens (sheets, towels)
- Conventional kitchen implements
- Basic condiments (salt and pepper)
- Propane stove
- Bodoum coffeemaker
- Dishtowels, dish soap
- Propane BBQ on the balcony
- Map of the island and hiking trails
Rental does not include
- Round-trip boat crossing from Rivière-du-Loup