- 15 person maximum
- 1 queen size bed, 4 double beds, 3 single beds, 1 sofa bed
- 5 bedrooms
- Building dimensions: 1200 feets
- 5 bathrooms , 1 washroom
- Property dimensions: 1500 feets
The home of the park - Bic
DESCRIPTION OF THE HOUSE
This house is located in heart on this village, in the vinicity of the Bic ,sector Rimouski.
You are therfore 2 kilometres for the western entrance tu the Bic National Park.
You will enjoy the nature all has within 20 meter of : grocery,bakery,butcher, pastry, liquor compagny, bank, post office, art gallery, etc.
5 spacious rooms decorated in Art Deco style including:
Washbasin,toilet,shower, electric fireplace, air conditioning, towels, blankets, soap, gel, shampoo, etc.
A living room, equipped kitchen, free laundry are also part of the many facilities offered for your well-being.
Summer, spring, autumn or winter, all seasons invite in our footpaths or with bicycles or snowshoes.
Do you prefer cross-country or alpine skiing? No problem the station of the Mont St-Mathieu, our nearby neighboring has just rebuilt a new cottage just for you!
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Notre fleuve,sa plage et l'entrée du Parc Naitonal du Bic est à 2 kilomètres de votre chambre (2)
- Golf course: Golf du Bic (10)
- Ski Hill: Mont Saint-Mathieu (10)
You will be surrounded by multiple activities and attractions
Summer or winter: Bic National Park, bike or hiking trails, green road, tennis courts, equestrian school with horse rental or sleigh ride, kayak ride, snowshoeing in winter, downhill skiing with river view or cross-country skiing, outdoor or indoor skating in the arena of our village, art gallery, Old St-Fabien theater and its Quebec artists on tour, library, art gallery etc.
We small village has all the necessary infrastructure to entertain you whatever the length of your stay or the time of the year.
A Caisse populaire at 10 meters or a grocery store just in front of your rental including: butcher, pastry, liquor company, boulagerie.
1 night 2 week nights 2 week-end nights 7 nights Monthly Low saison
August 31, 2017 to November 30, 2018
$295 $600 $600 $895 $2,595
- The daily rate available at all times is $ 300 per night for this 5 bedroom house with fireplaces, sinks and air conditioning in each of them.
- A mandatory minimum of 2 nights is required.
- In low season, buy 3 nights and get a full week of 7 nights from Friday evening 5 pm to the following Friday 11 am. This promotion is valid from October 1 to June 15 except of statutory holidays.
- On statutory holidays, it is possible to buy 5 days and get 2 free nights.
- For a full week. The scedule being always from Friday 17 hrs to Friday 11 hours.
- 75$ is an demand for clean up after your vacation.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
The home of the park - Bic
Rimouski (secteur du Bic), Bas-Saint-LaurentAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 1 night
- 2 week nights
- 2 week-end nights
- 7 nights
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : More than 6 months ago