- 6 person maximum
- 1 queen size bed, 1 double bed, 2 single beds
- 3 bedrooms
- Building dimensions: 1100 pi ca
- 1 bathroom , 1 washroom
- Property dimensions: 2400 pi ca
Charm and relaxation in the heart of Kamouraska, close to the Museum, the Niemand Bakery, the soap store, the shops, the restaurants and the river. Open concept canadian style house, with period furnitures, all included: "coup de coeur" guaranteed. Cable and wifi internet to stay connected. Come enjoy the most beautiful village in Quebec!
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Fleuve St-Laurent (50 m)
- Golf course: St-Pacôme (12 km)
- Ski Hill: St-Pacôme (12 km)
Cross-country skiing, downhill skiing, skating, hiking or snowshoeing, cocooning
Biking, kayak, whale excursion, swimming, museums, restaurants, Painting Symposium (July), playground less than 100 m, sunset
Rates are available only upon request.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Kamouraska, Bas-Saint-LaurentAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 2 nights
- 7 nights
- 725 $ - 1025 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : May 10, 2018