- 4 person maximum
- 1 queen size bed, 1 sofa bed
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
On the edge of the majestic Temiscamingue Lake, and surrounded by a vast wilderness, cottage Le Merle is the nature destination by excellence!
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Lac Témiscamingue
- Golf course: Ville-Marie (2 km)
- Ski Hill: Rouyn Noranda (110 km)
- Private spa
- Snowmobile trails.
- 9 hole golf course 15 minutes from the cottage
- Take a guided tour of Fort Temiscamingue, a National Historic Site of Canada. 15 minutes from the cottage
Rates are available only upon request.
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Ville-Marie, Abitibi-TémiscamingueAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 2 nights
- 400 $ - 650 $
- 3 nights
- 4 nights
- 5 nights
- 6 nights
- 7 nights
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : More than 6 months ago