- 4 person maximum
- 1 queen size bed, 2 single beds, 1 sofa bed
- 2 bedrooms
- Building dimensions: 900 pi²
- 1 bathroom , 1 washroom
- Property dimensions: 40 000 pi²
Chalet lac Endormi
Dreaming of a stay in the quiet of the boreal forest? Here is a bright cottage, contemporary style, surrounded by black spruce, on the edge of peaceful Sleepy lake in Val-d'Or (Abitibi), Louvicourt sector. 30 km from the center of Val d'Or and within 500 km from downtown Montreal!
Full kitchen, bedroom loft, bathroom with shower, floor and pine ceiling, wood stove (smoldering), large outdoor terrace with a covered part.
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Lac Endormi (100 pieds)
- Golf course: Golf Belvédère (35 km)
- Ski Hill: Mont-Vidéo (84 km)
Here are the nearby attractions:
- Plage municipale Rotary du lac Blouin
Festival / special event
- Festival d'humour de l'Abitibi-Témiscamingue
- Festival Blues Eldorado
- Les jardins À fleur de peau
Regional / municipal park
- Chute à Grandmaison
- Site patrimonial Cité de l'Or / Village minier de Bourlamaque
Period Day Weekend 5 day
Month Season Period 300$ 625$ 850$ 2500$
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Chalet lac Endormi
Val-d'Or, Abitibi-TémiscamingueAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
Tax on lodging extra
- 2 nights
- 300 $
- 7 nights
- 850 $
- 2250 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : April 8, 2019