- 8 person maximum
- 2 queen size beds, 4 single beds, 1 sofa bed
- 3 bedrooms
- Building dimensions: 18 f x 38f
- 1 bathroom , 1 washroom
- Property dimensions: 95,000PC
Amazing Cottage Deep Nature Retreat
This cottage (NO SMOKING indoors and outdoors) is one of the most beautiful in the area. It was designed by renowned architect Eric Tremblay, from Boom-Town Architecture Montreal. Its prime location makes this little paradise an ideal place to enjoy nature. It is located in Abitibi in the small village of Preissac, and it is directly on the edge of a large lake with walleye, bass and pike. Located 30 minutes from Malartic, 30 minutes from Amos, 40 minutes from Rouyn and 55 minutes from Val-d'Or, it is ideal for all those who wish to visit the Abitibi region. There are 3 bedrooms and the kitchen is fully equipped with utensils, pots, plates, etc.. We will only rent to serious and clean people, as we want our cottage to stay beautiful and welcoming for a long time. You can contact Pierre 514-968-2760 for more information, or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ideal for outdoor enthusiasts, hunters and fishermen! Free trails ideal for hiking, biking, cross-country skiing and snowshoeing. There are also Quad and snowmobile trails. Ideal for fishing (boat launch ramp 6 minutes from the cottage) or swimming. The cottage is also located 35 minutes from the most beautiful park in Quebec: Aiguebelle Park. http://www.sepaq.com/pq/aig/
Winter or summer, we encourage you to visit the Three Lakes Trail and to hike up (use snowshoes in winter) to the top to enjoy the small camp where you can relax, maybe play some board games and eat your lunch. A wood stove and logs are there permanently. All the trails are free. It's a little adventure you are sure to enjoy!
Although there is NO WIFI, phone or cable, you will have no problem using your personal cell phone. If you wish to have a free connection, you can go to the local library located 6 minutes from the cottage. You will then have access to the Internet (WIFI) for free, even from the outside. The code is written on the main door.
Ideal for families, a small group of friends or a romantic getaway. Note that we do not rent for large groups. Partys (indoor and outdoor) and noisy outdoor gatherings are strictly forbidden.
A small private area (small rustic beach) is located near the lake and allows visitors to swim. The bottom is sandy and soft, and the water drops very slowly. Ideal and safe for small children. Because there still may be some rocks hidden in the sand, we recommend that everyone wear ater shoes to protect your feet. In the summer, you can also enjoy the outdoor shower with hot water to rinse off after a swim or to wash under the starry sky.
A convenience store (with gasoline, alcohol (S.A.Q), fishing license, and more) is nearby, 5 kilometers from the cottage. You will find everything you need to troubleshoot and even more.
Preissac Location: Preissac is located 30 kilometers southwest of Amos. The municipality is crossed by the Kinojevis River and its tributaries. A large number of lakes are found on its territory, including Lake Preissac which gives birth to the Kinojevis River, Lake Chassignole and Fontbonne Lake; as well as several wild lakes not accessible by car.
- At approximately 6:30 am from Montreal.
- 30 minutes from Amos: the city of Eskers.
- 40 minutes from Rouyn-Noranda, the capital of copper.
- 30 minutes from Malartic, the largest mining town in Quebec. (to validate)
- 55 minutes from Val-d'Or.
- 35 minutes from Aiguebelle Park
- Smoking inside and outisde the cottage is strictly prohibited at all times.
- No pets allowed
- This cottage is on the edge of a lake and forest area. Please monitor children at all times.
- The cottage must be left in the same condition as when taking possession (except for cleaning required after normal use) otherwise an additional cleaning fee may apply ($ 100 and over).
Near this cottage
- Body of water: Lac Chassignol
- Ski Hill: Mont Vidéo (1 heure)
Don't miss out on all there is to do. Visit the Abitibi Tourism Website : https://www.abitibi-temiscamingue-tourism.org/
Here are a few highlights:
- Hicking : there are several free trails near the cottage
- Cross-country skiing and snowshoeing: there are several free trails near the cottage
- Hunting & fishing: there is a boat launch ramp located within a 6 minute drive from the cottage. You can find some fishing equipment (worms, hooks, fishing permit, etc.) at the convenience store located accross the street from the boat launch ramp.
- Snowmobile: Near trail #93
- Karting: Circuit Abitibi Karting
- Recrational Center: D'Arbre en Arbre Rouyn-Noranda
- Festivals / events: https://www.abitibi-temiscamingue-tourism.org/activities/festivals-events/
- Golfing: Club de golf Malartic
- Museums & historical sites: Musée minéralogique de l'Abitibi-Témiscamingue (Malartic) and the Musée de la Mine à Val d'Or
- National Park: Parc national d'Aiguebelle
- Regional/municipal Parc : Parc-Aventure Joannès
The CITQ is mandated by the Minister of Tourism of Quebec to administer the official classification of seven categories of tourist accommodation establishments. This establishment is visited by the CITQ every 24 months.
The classifier visits the establishment and, using hundreds of strict and objective criteria, rates:
- The quality of physical facilities (bedroom, bathroom, common areas, outside, etc.);
- Its appearance;
- Its cleanliness.
The classifier also looks at:
- Services offered;
- Certain environmental considerations.
Amazing Cottage Deep Nature Retreat
Amos, Abitibi-TémiscamingueAdd to my favoritesRemove from my favorites
Your information request is being sent...
Stays / Rates
- 2 nights
- 410 $ - 450 $
- 3 nights
- 530 $ - 575 $
- 4 nights
- 660 $ - 700 $
- 5 nights
- 825 $ - 865 $
- 6 nights
- 1000 $ - 1200 $
- 7 nights
- 1200 $ - 1300 $
- 2990 $ - 3300 $
- 6500 $ - 7000 $
- 22000 $ - 25000 $
- Yellow (without link) :
- White (without link) :
Last update of the calendar : August 5, 2019