1448 cottages for rent, 80 cottages for sale
In Montreal: 514 277-3658
In Eastman: 450 297-0567
E-mail: Information request
Sent to: Domain Orford-on-the-lake (Or-2090).
Fields marked with an (*) are required.
Ever visited this place?
Fill out this comment form.
This country house is situated in the beautiful domain of Orford-sur-le-lac, thus providing direct access to
- its network of trails (for walking, biking, cross-country skiing, snow-shoeing)
- tennis court
- its gorgeous beach.
This domain is situated on the Orford mountain, adjacent to the Orford parc, and thus provides a very natural scenary, while being only at an approximately 10 minutes drive from the ski station and the golf.
This house has a very nice architecture with
- Cathedral roofs and a lot of windows. It is thus very bright.
- Woody floors (no carpet).
- Rooms are on mezzanines, with high ceilings and high windows - perfect for star watching.
- The master bedroom with a queen bed has its own bathroom and is isolated from the other two rooms. It thus offers more intimacy or can make it easy to share the house, for instance for 2 (or even 3) couples of friends, or to make it a multi-genration house (e.g. kids, parents, grand-parents).
- The kitchen and dining room has been recently renovated and is very functional. There is sitting place for a lot of guests (12 is easy, and more is possible). There are black board walls where one can write the menu (or any messages to the liking).
Onsite: Direct access to a network of trails (for walking, biking ), tennis court, as well as to a gorgeous beach.
Nearby: Approximately 10 minutes drive from the ski station and the golf; 5 min. from horse-back riding. Green road is less than 15 min. biking.
Onsite: Direct access to a network of trails (for walking, biking), tennis court, as well as to a gorgeous beach.
Nearby: Approximately 10 minutes drive from the ski station (offers extreme mountain biking, or a nice gondole tour at the top of the mountain) and the golf; 5 min. from horse-back riding. Green road is less than 15 min. biking.
Onsite: See spring. Add beautiful coulours.
Nearby: See spring. Add beautiful coulours.
Onsite: Direct access to a network of trails (for cross-country skiing and snow-shoe).
Nearby: Approximately 10 minutes drive from the ski station and the trails of the Orford parc; 5 min. from horse-back riding. About 20 minutes from Owls Head or from Bromont.
Rates are available only upon request.
Easily find a cottage to rent for your next vacation or the cottage of your dreams among our cottages for sale. In business since 2002, Cottagesrental.com is specialized in the diffusion of cottage rental and cottage for sale ad in Quebec, Ontario, the Maritimes and also in the United States. We offer you the opportunity to communicate directly with owners to rent or buy a cottage (some ads can be managed by agencies or brokers). The information you find on the ads (cottage rental and cottage for sale) are under the responsibility of the owner or the person responsible for the advertisement.
Mont-Tremblant, Laurentides Outaouais Saguenay-Lac-Saint-Jean James Bay Chaudière-Appalaches Gaspésie Memphrémagog Prince-Edouard-Island Search by alpine skiing mountain Search for a cottage for rent by region Search for a cottage for rent by city Search by golf course