Mactaquac Provincial Park Golf Course
Cottages for rent - Mactaquac Provincial Park Golf Course
Swing into 18 holes of championship golf ...
This 18-hole championship golf course, carved out of mature forest, offers a unique series of challenges for golfers of all skill levels. The 7,030-yard layout features meticulously groomed fairways that lead the golfer into generous-sized greens, most of which are well guarded by large bunkers.
Golfers are required to share this scenic course with a a wide range of wildlife, including whitetailed deer. The water hazards on hole numbers 13 and 14 are often visited by ducks and geese and add to the course's natural charm.
Experience amenities and attention to detail that you'd expect to find on a course with a much loftier price. Amenities like a full service pro shop, practice fairway and green, restaurant, canteen, locker rooms and more. You'll be amazed at the exceptional value of such an unforgettable golfing experience. When it comes to quality, Mactaquac rivals many of the finest private clubs. When it comes to value, Mactaquac is in a class if its own.
- 1256 Route 105, Mactaquac, NB E6L 1B5
- Traveling east or west: Take exit 258 to route 102 (River Valley Drive), follow route 102 11km to the Mactaquac exit to route 105, 7km to our beautiful park.
- Traveling from St. Stephen / Calais: Follow Route 3 to route 102 (River Valley Drive) then follow route 102 for 11km to the Mactaquac exit to route 105, 7km to our beautiful park.
- Reservations: 1-877-267-4653 or (506) 363-4926
- Off season inquiries & tournament bookings: (506) 363-4747